Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Anyone know this car at Princeton Porsche??

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 01:27 AM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 341 Likes on 152 Posts
Default Anyone know this car at Princeton Porsche??

A friend in looking at it....... From the pictures, I don't know WHAT to tell him other than the wheels have to go (they have the originals.......) and the engine is the dirtiest 993 engien I've seen in a photograph.

Anyone know this car or the reputation of Princeton Porsche?

I thought the price was high as I've seen nicer ones with just a little higher mileage go for less.

http://www.princetonporsche.com/preo...OKEN=23888576#
Old 11-21-2008, 01:50 AM
FlatSix911
Nordschleife Master

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

The 993 decals on the dash and seats must go.... the Bat-phone can stay
Attached Images   
Old 11-21-2008, 05:39 AM
tommyg
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

car has been discussed before, ck the threads...I think previous owner chimed in and there was a buy-back issue. originally listed high 30's. car has been there awhile
Old 11-21-2008, 09:20 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 414 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by tommyg
car has been discussed before, ck the threads...I think previous owner chimed in and there was a buy-back issue. originally listed high 30's. car has been there awhile
+1

Andreas
Old 11-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have not looked at the car, but I do know Princeton Porsche. The Dealership has an outstanding reputation in our area, and supports PCA in a very big way. Alex, the General Manager, is a straight shooter. He is very active in PCA activities, particularly in DE and Club Racing, where he races a Cayman S. Princeton Porsche sponsors the Schattenbaum Region's PCA Club Race at the new NJMP, as well as the entire autocross season of NNJR Region (12 events).

Call Alex at Princeton Porsche if you are interested. BTW, he is a Rennlist member and contributor on the Racing & DE Forum (NJCroc). (No personal interest in this car or the Dealership, but Alex is a good friend).
Old 11-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Receiver
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
I have not looked at the car, but I do know Princeton Porsche. The Dealership has an outstanding reputation in our area, and supports PCA in a very big way. Alex, the General Manager, is a straight shooter. He is very active in PCA activities, particularly in DE and Club Racing, where he races a Cayman S. Princeton Porsche sponsors the Schattenbaum Region's PCA Club Race at the new NJMP, as well as the entire autocross season of NNJR Region (12 events).

Call Alex at Princeton Porsche if you are interested. BTW, he is a Rennlist member and contributor on the Racing & DE Forum (NJCroc). (No personal interest in this car or the Dealership, but Alex is a good friend).
I just bought a C4S from Princeton Porsche and exported it to Canada. They were fabulous to deal with. They did everything to the car they said they would, picked my wife and I up at the train when we picked up the car and I have nothing but good things to say from my experience. I dealt with Sam, their internet sale rep.

Good luck
Old 11-21-2008, 03:24 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 341 Likes on 152 Posts

Thanks Guys!!! You have ALL been great.

I will let Mike Know.

Quick Reply: Anyone know this car at Princeton Porsche??