Sponsored by:

Sport seats

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Shizznik
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sport seats

Hey, with looking through all the posts about seats, I still want to replace the power ones I have with some light sport seats. I like the Sparco Milano 2 or the Torino 2. I need a seat that I can still have access to the back and the selection seems slim. Everyone here seems to hate putting any type of sport seat because they don't fit, is that correct? Are there any tips about installing them I need to know? I was thinking DIY bit it seems like maybe I should bring in to the shop I use.....anyways, thoughts anyone? What about Momo? Anyone else no of a nice sport seat that is lighter than the power ones that are decent?

Thanks!

Hope to see you guys at the drive to Monticello in two weeks!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:32 PM
V
Rennlist Member

In your situation, my vote is for the Recaro Sportster CS. Do a search and you'll find lots of info. GL.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:50 AM
TAI2
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Shizznik,
I'm looking at Sport Seats as well - winter buy - spring install. I have yet to decide but the Recaro Sportster CS seem nice. I did find that you MUST MUST sit in them before you buy - they all fit differently - some more comfortable than others, etc... I found that Stable Energies in Garfield NJ has about 12 seat in their showroom. They have 3-4 reclining models to sit in as well. As far as install, I will be installing harnesses at the same time and will probably not do this myself - but there is time to decide this. I hope this helps.

I'll be taking the drive to Monticello - heard it is a nice track - but primo $$ for membership: $125K iniatiation fee - I'd buy a GT3 if I had those kind of bucks lying around.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Shizznik
Rennlist Member

Cool, I'll be going on the ride as well, I'll be the one with the black C2S with Carrera graphics and wheels to match!!
My ode to the '73 RSs.........See you there!

Quick Reply: Sport seats