Sponsored by:

Liquid Red

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 09:50 PM
kdurg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Need some more pix of full body shots Danny........hook the junkies up already.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:53 PM
95C4VanIsle
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great job, Danny.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:01 PM
911URGE
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 55 Posts

Holy Cr_p that looks GREAT.

Im already pricing out the Zymol Rouge.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:35 PM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 65 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks Guys, even after 2 days when I walk in my garage I'm still stunned! I really have to attribute the success to the Mezerna stuff. My neighbor when he saw the car he was inquiring and I offered to demo on his car. LOL. He had a pretty visible long scratch on his Acura MDX and I attacked it with the edge yellow pad , Mezerna IP at first. After a couple of passes the scratch was almost completely gone. I switched to the orange pad and did a pass with the PO85RD and the scratch was gone. I and him were impressed , trouble is that spot on his car looked really good compared to the rest of it

Originally Posted by jhale
Wow... The paint looks amazing! What speed did you use initially on the PC for the first cut? Did you also use the PC for the Zymol appplications?
I used the PC like in the video's and instructions here: http://www.paintcare-n-detailing.com/video.html
http://www.paintcare-n-detailing.com/po85rd.html
I also worked the polish in using the slower movement method as some of my spider webs were a tad deeper.

The Zymol stuff I applied by hand and removed using the Costco yellow microfiber towels which are the deal of the century in my book... The HD must not dry so its as simple as wipe on, wipe off...

Originally Posted by 911URGE
Holy Cr_p that looks GREAT.
Im already pricing out the Zymol Rouge.
The Rouge looks great on our paint. The bonus on this is if you can after you polish the car and use the rouge, dont drive it, come back in the afternoon and wipe the car again down with a microfiber towel, it will gloss the paint even more... furthemore I applied a second hand of the rouge last night and it gets even better!
Old 10-01-2008, 12:04 AM
timothymoffat
Rennlist Member

Received 1,034 Likes on 464 Posts

Originally Posted by kdurg
Need some more pix of full body shots Danny........hook the junkies up already.
I agree with Keith, MORE FULL PICS! Car looks VERY good Danny, glad to see you've kept her.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:15 AM
DesertBighorn
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJF1

The Zymol stuff I applied by hand and removed using the Costco yellow microfiber towels which are the deal of the century in my book... The HD must not dry so its as simple as wipe on, wipe off...
A word of caution on the Costco yellow microfiber towels....the tag will scratch. As they say, ask me how I know. Now before one of those touches my car I rip off the tag....

Looks great Danny!! I've been using Optimum, I thought I was getting good results, now I wonder if I can do better!!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Paul902
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sweet!

Quick Reply: Liquid Red