Sponsored by:

Dealer report: Euromasters Classic Cars SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 02:05 AM
dcdude
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Dealer report: Euromasters Classic Cars SoCal

Some of you may have seen this place from the 405 at Euclid. Just got back, and it appears to be very unique, IMO. Along with two other guys, I met with John, one of their principals, for an extensive guided tour of their large, beautiful, 3 month old facility.

Not a car store, not a restoration shop, but a little of both. John said he bought 15 or so well-worn SCs and maybe 3.2s for restoration and subsequent sale. They have three(?) levels of fixed price, turn-key restorations from $25K and up, depending on your objectives. Sounds like the cure for the "while you're in there" blues. The concours restorations get new, zero mile odometers and are registered with the DMV as a "new" '82 SC or whatever...with a 3/36 warranty!

How about a 375K mile G50 3.2? It looked great!:
http://euromasterscc.com/details.htm...264l1213841508

I joined their email list for their grand opening. I think we'll be seeing them in Excellence soon after. Tell your Pelican friends, I guess.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Kika
Nordschleife Master

Received 80 Likes on 61 Posts

I am heading that way bright and early saturday AM as my son has a game at UC Irvine. DOn't know if we will have time to stop on the way home to check it out.

I noticed there are no 993s in their inventory, guess no 993 need restoring...

Quick Reply: Dealer report: Euromasters Classic Cars SoCal