Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 12:40 AM
JPS
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Satisfied customer of Detailing Dynamics on Long Island

No affiliation, etc. etc.

Just wanted to say thanks to Rennlist for helping me find him, and thanks to Matt at Detailing Dynamics (the website is obvious if you are interested) for helping me out.

Several have had the following quote attributed to them: "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." I say this because I'm not the best customer of DD, I haven't spent the most money, I don't have the nicest car, etc. But Matt & DD have treated me as if I am and have the best.

I met Matt & DD last year to detail the interior of my 993 cab at the end of the season. They did a great job...the cleanest it has been since I owned it. The shop was pristine and filled with Ferraris, Porsches, BMWs and a FordGT or 2.

Within 5 min of leaving the shop, I was tagged while stopped by a crack ***** (no, really, she had a record for both drugs & prostitution, so her vocation is actually crack *****). I met the cops back at DD. Matt helped me get a preliminary estimate, laid out the options we had depending upon whether the owner of the (borrowed) car had insurance, etc.

Fast forward to the spring and a stupid scratch I put in the quarter panel, and I'm back at DD. The insurance company is hassling me (low balling), and I live in Manhattan, so I drop off the car, Matt drives me to the train station, fixes the scratch (as much as possible...big scratch), gets the car to the body shop to meet the adjustor for an improved estimate, and buffs out the scratches from the crack ***** to near perfect conditions so I don't have to live with it any longer.

In short, does great work, SUPER guy, and understands the value of customer service. He even talks of how "I'm only as good as my last detail", and how the customer really is king. He's a car guy, loves the marque, and I can't recommend him enough. He isn't cheap, but he has insanely high standards (which is about average for most of us on RL).

He's worth the drive from the NYC area, and I highly recommend him.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:44 AM
g_murray
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TOLD YA!

Gerry
(Avid user of Matt's DD products.)

Quick Reply: Satisfied customer of Detailing Dynamics on Long Island