Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Boston area Meet up P car Ride (june 1st) evening....

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 12:22 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Boston area Meet up P car Ride (june 1st) evening....

We have some 997 owners interested, some 996 owners interested, few Boxter owners..... hoping to get some 993's!

Hoping to plan a group ride maybe on Sunday June 1st (this Sunday) in the evening maybe meet at 5-6pm? (will firm up the time at end of the week) With week end projects, young child, work, seems like the only free time I typically have most weeks are Sunday evenings....Curious if there were any local P car owners up for an informal meet, get together and ride. I would like to suggest Hopkinton Ma. (town center, start of the Boston Marathon area) for the meet and then ride from there. May take a some time but would be great if we could get a regular group together locally..... Thanks, please PM direct with your email if you maybe interested. Thanks

Hope you had a nice long holiday week end!

I posted in a few other forums, (996/997) apologize in advance as I do not want to upset anyone with multiple posts. But doesn't seem like there is a lot of visits in the general northeast forum section.... anyway, sorry for the multiple posts in a few of the different forums. Just trying to get some owners/enthusiast together....
Old 05-28-2008, 12:51 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd love to join you guys, but I can't on that day. If it were 6/21 or 22 I'd be in.

For what it's worth, if you're looking for route ideas, the local PCA chapter did a really nice route for the Patriot's run in Concord and surrounding areas.

Quick Reply: Boston area Meet up P car Ride (june 1st) evening....