Sponsored by:

Porsche Winter Driving School in Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Kigiin
Rennlist Member

Received 705 Likes on 391 Posts
Default Porsche Winter Driving School in Colorado

I just watched a Tivo'ed Speed TV show called SuperCars Exposed about a Porsche winter driving school outside of Vail, CO called Camp4. The courses (there are 3), are actually built on a golf course.

Anyone know about this school and been there. Looked like a blast.

BTW, the black/black 997 C4S Cab looked sweet - might want to look into one of these

Found this on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At1jRZAc_Go
Old 04-09-2008, 10:38 PM
911C2
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Panno did a story on it in I want to say 06, sorry in the middle of moving so I can not get my hands on it to tell you.

Looked like lots of fun
Old 04-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Full Boost
Why do I feel so left out!
Rennlist Member

Received 427 Likes on 204 Posts

Pegasis,

Camp4 has been run for many years by Porsche Travel Club in Finland.

Although i have not been there myself (although i have had the pleassure of an Exclusive Travel Club 10 day Driver Training/Race Prep and Autobahn blast) - I know thatt many of my mates have ben and said it was the best fun you can have with your clothes on! All that sideways action and sliding in someone elses car... WOOHOO!!!

I recently read int he latest PTC brouchure that they will be starting the course in CO. Didnt know it was running already!

GO FOR IT!!!

Simon.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:13 AM
CDILL
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 11 Posts

The company that I work for sent me last year for 1 day. They hold the event at Cordillera golf course/country club. I spent most of the day with a pro ralley driver getting lessons in a C4S cab. About half way through the day everyone trades through the cars (C4S, C4, Cayenne) and you get to try them all out on the course. This was the 1st time I actually gave any consideration to owning a Cayenne. In fact it may have been one of the funnest vehicles to drive if you can believe that. There is definetly no shortage of seat time. I highly recommend going if you get a chance.

Quick Reply: Porsche Winter Driving School in Colorado