Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good Paint Shop in San Antonio or nearby area?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 12:04 PM
jungleboy
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Good Paint Shop in San Antonio or nearby area?

Hello all,

My front bumper took on some paint damage from the likes of my family being careless... it's got some rock chips etc. to clean up as well. I was looking for a reputable paint shop... Anyone have any work done lately in the San Antonio area and wouldn't mind recommending a shop for me? thank you...
Old 03-12-2008, 12:16 PM
dhicks
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try going onto the concours board and asking Anthony over there.....he is a detailer from that area and probably sees most of the local paint jobs, hence he may be able to give a recommendation
Old 03-12-2008, 12:24 PM
jungleboy
Pro

Thanks for the info, I'll try that...
Old 03-12-2008, 01:18 PM
jimbo3
Rennlist Member

Received 730 Likes on 439 Posts

I don't recall the name of the place, but they did a great job on my front bumper. Just inside 410 and a couple of blocks north of Rittiman. It's a production shop, but they are ready, willing and able to do some special request. If you'd like, I can look it up when I get back home on Monday.

-Jim
Old 03-12-2008, 01:40 PM
jungleboy
Pro

Originally Posted by jimbo3
I don't recall the name of the place, but they did a great job on my front bumper. Just inside 410 and a couple of blocks north of Rittiman. It's a production shop, but they are ready, willing and able to do some special request. If you'd like, I can look it up when I get back home on Monday.

-Jim
I don't live in San Antonio.. I travel there from time to time but am not entirely too familiar with the area. If you could look that up and get back to me, I would much appreciate it! The reason I am looking to San Antonio and else where is because there doesn't seem to be reputable shop that has worked on p-cars down here in Corpus. Thanks again...

Arun

Quick Reply: Good Paint Shop in San Antonio or nearby area?