Sponsored by:

Boston area audio shop

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 06:43 PM
m_reagan_s
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boston area audio shop

This is a long shot but I wonder if any of your New England people have any audio installers they'd recommend. I have a new TrafficPro and a Lunar amp and my sat. radio and want to find someone good to install it with some good speakers. The kid at the local Circuit city is pretty good, but I'd prefer someone who's worked on 993's before. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

Matt from Boston
Old 03-16-2008, 09:32 AM
95_993
Race Car

Received 562 Likes on 379 Posts

BUMP

Similar interest....looking for good audio installer.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:56 AM
Dudley
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You might try one of the local Porsche shops for a recommendation. I have had very good experiences with EPE in Natick. Give Jerry a call.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:20 AM
m_reagan_s
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've heard great things about EPE as well. I've been doing some looking around lately. I visited Rich's Car Tunes in Watertown last week. If you are looking for hign end work at a high price tney're great, and have done many Porsche's. He did a 993 just this month and knows the cars.

I asked my car wiring guy who's been in the buseinss forever and he recommended Boomer McCloud's in Dorchester. Since that was kind of far I went to the Boomer McClounds in Weymouth and will use them to install my new Traffic Pro and some other stuff. I was really comfortable with the guys there and they clearly know their stuff. Have an appointment in a few weeks and will let you know how it goes.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:41 AM
J.PELLEGRINO
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have seen some excellent work done by Sound In Motion...http://www.sound-in-motion.com/index.html
They are very qualified and have done some very impressive work for some of our clients....Good luck, and thanks to all for the kind words, Be well, Jerry

Quick Reply: Boston area audio shop