Sponsored by:

WT learn and buy colored center caps

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 01:21 PM
dcdude
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default WT learn and buy colored center caps

Hello- I didn't see any good posts on this, so here goes: I should be receiving a set of MY02s in the next week or so, and I think I want to run colored center caps on a sliver painted, not "chrome" background.

Does anybody know the dimensions and/or part number(s) I should be looking for?

Any decent aftermarket versions worth considering? If so, any manufacturers or sources?

Does anybody have any that they want to get rid of? I don't mind used, but I also don't want entire chunks missing from the crest, etc. I know these are supposedly "hand painted," but I'm still struggling with understanding $180 for a set. I want to do this for under $80 shipped.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:16 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Chuck, there is a colored Porsche center cap that run $11.16 each from Sunset Imports in Oregon.
part# 993 361 303 11 PA8-M30
I'm not sure of the color code at the end but if you call them and give them that part # with the suffix, you are good to go.
These are plastic and the background color matches the silver OE wheels. With a colored crest.
I'm not sure if they are hand painted

Hope this helps.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:27 PM
DocTock993
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Check EBay. I was looking for exactly the center caps you describe and with a little patience picked up a set of OEM for <$40 shipped.

Quick Reply: WT learn and buy colored center caps