Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 98 C2S

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 02:42 PM
mcpiaseczny
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unless there are three C2S's with 27k miles in Bellevue, this is my neighbor's car and it's also the same car that was/is at Park Place. It's very clean.

Originally Posted by H.H.Chinn
A couple of weekends ago, I did notice another one sitting in the lot at Park Place in Bellevue.
Was listed at $63K, now down to $60. I believe it's the same car.

Originally Posted by DC from Cape Cod
I still bet on $60K as a possibility.
It's been listed for over a month now. IMO it would take a philantropic museum curator to shell out that kind of money and then refrain from driving the thing in order to keep it mint, but it sure is a beautiful car to look at!
Old 01-26-2008, 02:52 PM
DC from Cape Cod
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 32 Posts

Or it would take better timing (sell in Spring) and/or list it though a specialty broker like Dave Maynard, etc.

Some buyers do not have the time to hunt for the exact car they want and prefer to have it found for them. That was my case when I bought, I was so busy with work that I was willing to spend a little more and have someone else do all the work. I simply could not afford to take the time off....
Old 01-26-2008, 05:34 PM
H.H.Chinn
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

The one I eventually bought has twice the mileage but was meticulously cared for by the PO and has been since by myself. I was in Bellevue and stopped into Park Place and saw what may be your neighbor's car. I'm thinking, while my CS at 55k miles isn't necessarily high, it would have cost me an extra 13k for this one with half the mileage. I was quite surprised this car looked quite nice, as during an earlier visit to PP I looked at a white 993 C2S, when I opened the driver's door I saw an apparently shoddy check strap weld repair, something prompting me to walk away quickly.

Quick Reply: FS: 98 C2S