Sponsored by:

RS Seats On Ebay...Speedster?...

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 08:58 AM
ninjabones
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by vhanzon
If you are a big guy (6.35"/ 210lbs), are these a tight fit? Any difference between these and the pole positions? TIA

As others have stated, you're butt will probably fit fine; however, if you plan to use a 6-point harness for the track, the holes on the pole position seats (which look to be at the same height as these), may be a bit low for your shoulders. You can also see that the slots for the harness are very small and do not allow a lot of adjustability for the position of the shoulder strap. This could present a problem in terms of the angle of the straps cranking down on your shoulders in case of an accident. If, however, you do not plan to use on the track, then the seats should be fine.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:19 AM
V
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ninjabones
As others have stated, you're butt will probably fit fine; however, if you plan to use a 6-point harness for the track, the holes on the pole position seats (which look to be at the same height as these), may be a bit low for your shoulders. You can also see that the slots for the harness are very small and do not allow a lot of adjustability for the position of the shoulder strap. This could present a problem in terms of the angle of the straps cranking down on your shoulders in case of an accident. If, however, you do not plan to use on the track, then the seats should be fine.
Not planning on tracking, so this is good news, thanks . I'm going to try and find someone local who has these so I can try it out first. PP's are pretty common I guess so it shouldn't be a problem.

Quick Reply: RS Seats On Ebay...Speedster?...