Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Keanu Reeves hits papparazzi with his....

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 06:20 AM
travanx
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Paparazzi is retarded out here. I live about 5 blocks from where Nicole Richie stays in Glendale and I never put 2+2 together, but they are camped out on my running route for years waiting. Also it's insane seeing guys walking around looking like they are going to war but with cameras plastered all over waiting in places in Hollywood. I bet if Keanu stuck a weapon to the photogs head, the guy wouldn't move out of the way. But that's just how people are out here.

It's cool to hear that with all the money an actor has, he drives a 993 around town.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:36 PM
matt777
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nile13
I hope he can act better in court than he does on film. Otherwise he'll be sent up the river for 20 years without parol.
He won't do well in jail.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:16 PM
CP
Race Director

Received 334 Likes on 239 Posts

An update.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081103/...e_keanu_reeves

All's well that ends well.

CP
Old 11-03-2008, 10:31 PM
jimhsu
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,2212331.story

The photographer, Alison Silva, maintained he suffered a broken wrist that left him unable to hold the large cameras necessary for his job. He asked for $711,974 in compensation for medical bills and other damages.
Boo hoo. Call the WAAAAAAMbulance.

I love these bozos who are fooled by scientific evidence:

A radiologist told jurors the wrist fracture appeared to be an old injury, and an emergency room doctor said Silva admitted hurting his wrist playing soccer as a youth in Brazil.
PHOTOG GONE WILD FOR $$$$....CAUGHT ON TAPE!!
Silva said he had moved on to shooting videos for tabloid sites after the injury, but on the witness stand, he acknowledged that his decision was motivated by better pay rather than pain. Reeves' lawyers produced a video shot after the incident in which Silva used his hands to get down from a fence where he was trying to shoot video of Britney Spears. The video, the defense said, proved Silva's injuries were nonexistent.

"It's time to end his 15 minutes [of fame]," attorney Alfred Gerisch said Friday.
Some people will take the 15 minutes even if they end up as bona fide lying SOBs....
Silva was undaunted as he left court.

"I respect the jury's decision. This has been a life experience for me," he said. Asked if he would seek out Reeves as a subject in the future, he smiled and said, "Why not?"

Quick Reply: Keanu Reeves hits papparazzi with his....