LPMM by FisterD

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 07:29 AM
allill
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LPMM by FisterD

Another FisterD reccomendation.

Just got back from Darin's where he did the LPMM mod on my 993 and I am impressed. The car sounds great, like it should've come that way from the factory. Darin did a great job welding the 2" stainless steel pipes (which he had already roughed out) in and it didn't take him much time with all the experience he has with these. He even helped me take the hot mufflers off the car!!! I should've been more prepared with the mufflers already in hand but since I didn't, he showed me the ropes and got the ball rolling. A couple hours later (due to cool conversation), the cans were back on the car. We fired it up and wha-la, soul! My car now sounds like it got soul!

When I got to Darin's, I saw one 993 under a cover (Darin's) and another one (Guards Red) in front of the house. Turns out, MarkD is there too. It was like a mini p-car meet.

Cheers to you guys and thanks for the LPMM mod. It was cool hanging out, you two gotta get out to one of our Wednesday night meets!
Old 08-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Marlon
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

May I ask a ballpark figure that misterfister charges for a LPMM mod???
Old 08-07-2007, 11:28 AM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts

Marlon
I sent you a PM.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:31 AM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Jeff, Thanks for the kind words, it was really great meeting you, burning the midnight oil last night. I'm glad you like the new "soul". Your car looks (and now sounds) awesome. I can't wait to see it in the daylight.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:33 AM
martyp
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

FD - Would you entertain doing a set via mail, FedEx, UPS, etc.? If so, what would be your estimated turnaround time?

Thanks,

M
Old 08-07-2007, 12:21 PM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Marty,
Yes, I do many mufflers via UPS/Fedex. I can generally do them in 1 day and get them back on the truck the next. PM me if you are interested.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:41 PM
clubrsr993
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Darin - you've got PM.

Thanks!
-Adrian
Old 08-07-2007, 12:53 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by allill
Another FisterD reccomendation.

Just got back from Darin's where he did the LPMM mod on my 993 and I am impressed. The car sounds great, like it should've come that way from the factory. Darin did a great job welding the 2" stainless steel pipes (which he had already roughed out) in and it didn't take him much time with all the experience he has with these. He even helped me take the hot mufflers off the car!!! I should've been more prepared with the mufflers already in hand but since I didn't, he showed me the ropes and got the ball rolling. A couple hours later (due to cool conversation), the cans were back on the car. We fired it up and wha-la, soul! My car now sounds like it got soul!

When I got to Darin's, I saw one 993 under a cover (Darin's) and another one (Guards Red) in front of the house. Turns out, MarkD is there too. It was like a mini p-car meet.

Cheers to you guys and thanks for the LPMM mod. It was cool hanging out, you two gotta get out to one of our Wednesday night meets!
Jeff, it was nice to meet you... I'm glad I dropped by. Midnight Blue on a widebody cab... freakin' gorgeous. Can't wait to see it in the daylight.

I wish I could have stayed to hear it fire up. I'm old and can't sleep past 5am
You are gonna love top-down driving even more now. Us coupe people can only open the sunroof and roll down windows.

There sure are some great people here on RL.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:54 PM
NightFlyer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay, dumb question. What does LPMM stand for?
Old 08-07-2007, 12:58 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by NightFlyer
Okay, dumb question. What does LPMM stand for?
search is your friend here... so much info.
I think the post that answers it all is here (and the link within it): https://rennlist.com/forums/showpost...1&postcount=18
Old 08-07-2007, 01:39 PM
NightFlyer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Mark, I was being rather lazy.

Quick Reply: LPMM by FisterD