993 Forum 1995-1998

Colorado PPI recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 02:47 AM
Vino
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Colorado PPI recommendations?

I have come to conclusion that a 993 is in my close future and need to find a place here in Colorado to do a PPI preferably near Boulder.........

Any of you have experiences with Porsche of Boulder, I have serviced our CTT there but no idea how they take care of the air-cooled folks
Our car has been serviced mostly at Stevinson which we've had a terrific experience with.

I just don't know if there are independents who are more particulate when doing the PPI?

Any suggestions would be welcomed!

Thanks guys!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:48 PM
97Targa993
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave Pettit is very well known and is now at Porsche of Boulder as of a year ago. I believe he is also quite active in PCA. No experience, but just heard his name again yesterday talking to the guys at 3R Racing.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Vino
Racer

97targa993,

Thanks for the response and the assurance, got your PM as well!

I have heard about Dave Pettit and have only heard positive things aout the guy, their service department looks like it is booming.

I guess once I find the right 993 locally I'll be swinging over there as I know Lucas the SA before he worked there.

Otherwise anyone else between Boulder and Denver that you guys trust in case I find a 993 closer to Denver and they are not willing to swing down to Boulder?

Thanks again!
Old 08-01-2007, 11:56 PM
jhale
Pro

I had Chris Cervelli do work on my car and he is great. He is knows the 993 inside and out and has lots of great 993 cup cars to look at in his shop. He just started working out of a new garage at 56th & Peoria. I would e-mail him at chriscervelli@msn.com

I know others on this forum have used him and can attest to his great skills. Let me know if you need others. Good luck.

JH
Old 08-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Vino
Racer

I can't thank you guys enough, very helpful crowd here!!

I just need to warm up the wife a little more, hopefully something happens soon, cross fingers.

BTW, what the hell is with all the local cars FS? Nothing to really write home about from Autotrader to cars within 250 miles.....
I guess when they say be patient, that really means be patient

I'll introduce myself more when the trigger is pulled.

Thanks again!
Old 08-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Gerry Kluck
Intermediate

I've had great service from Randy Russel at Boulder Autowerks (6270 Arapahoe Ave., Unit 4). Nice guy, does great work, very active in PCA, Clean 2 car garage....just the sort of place you'd like to take your car to.

Quick Reply: Colorado PPI recommendations?