Sponsored by:

GHL Exhaust Install

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 11:33 AM
ScubaJKD
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GHL Exhaust Install

Just finished getting my GHL exhaust installed. This is the normal and not the loud version. I did not want any resonance and they said the loud version does have some. First impression is very nice quality build and polish. Install was easy and less than 30 minutes on a lift. Hardest part was alignment of the new tips. They are lighter than stock to save a few pounds. Now for the important part. SOUND. At idle there is a very nice throaty rumble. Louder than stock, maxflow and RSR from what I have heard but not as loud as supercups. Revs a bit better but this may just be my imagination. Growls nicely as you rev it up with a low base tone and no raspy metallic sound. Just base note and growl. I think it is perfect! I am uploading a sound clip to my signature file below tomorrow for those of you who want to listen. Overall very satisfied and great customer service.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:21 AM
mike993c2s
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ScubaJKD,

I'm interested in getting the GHL exhaust.... but couldn't find your sound clip. I've gone to your website but could only find pics of your car's interior. Any chance you could post a few pics of the exhaust tips also?

Quick Reply: GHL Exhaust Install