Alignment shop in Arizona?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 03:36 PM
MadMarkie
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Alignment shop in Arizona?

I would like to hear any recommendations for (or against) shops in the Phoenix area for alignment and corner balance of my 993. I had the car aligned at the Tucson dealership (who does not have corner scales) after I installed PSS9s and was quite happy with the results, but recent upgrades and a likely ride height change seem to deserve a corner balance this time. It was once a simple answer... Technodyne... but since that is no longer an option, who are you Phoenicians trusting you cars with now? Let the comments and opinions flow... good, bad, and/or ugly!

Cheers, Mark.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:14 PM
LuisGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

I have Evolution Motorsports in Tempe do mine.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:23 PM
MadMarkie
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hi James,

I will be calling Dave as I value his opinion, but would like to generate as many recommendations as possible! My girlfriend claims I am waaay to particular about my car (and all of my other toys as well), but I really don't want to get it back with the KT settings maxed out and the ride height 5cm off where I started! We do still need to meet and compare cars... although I need to put mine back together first!

Cheers, Mark.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:44 PM
GaryAZ
Rennlist Member

Received 276 Likes on 179 Posts

I would take the car to Network Alignment in Mesa. This is where Evo, Vividracing and other tuner shops in town take their customer's cars for alignment. I picked my car up today and paid $86.00 for 4-wheels. The numbers the got were very close to what I was looking for. I doubt they have scales for corner balance though - but you you could ask.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Gus Sem

Hi Mark,
I plan on installing my Pss9s and Michelin PS2 Ribs in 2 weeks. Any advice? What ride height did you go with? What settings have you used daily and on the track? Thanks

Gus
'95 993 C2
Old 04-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Gus Sem

Hi Mark,
I plan on installing my Pss9s and Michelin PS2 Ribs in 2 weeks. Any advice? What ride height did you go with? What settings have you used daily and on the track? Thanks

Gus
'95 993 C2
Old 04-10-2007, 10:43 PM
MadMarkie
Addict
Rennlist Member

Gary and Luis... thanks for the input!

Gus... I had my PSS9s set to ROW Sport height and RS alignment specs. The car was great on the track and street, but my inability to resist messing with it has me headed towards RS ride height and more negative camber. I just installed RS uprights and tie rods, and the camber plates/monoballs will go in soon as well, so the impending alignment will be more track oriented. Just need to find THE shop to balance and align....

Cheers, Mark.

Quick Reply: Alignment shop in Arizona?