Recaro A8's vs Sportster CS?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 05:56 PM
Air Kuul TT
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cobalt
Ok

Took the plunge and ordered what I am told is one of the few sets of black leather Sportster CS seats in the country. I decided they would work better for my application and my car is bling enough already with the cobalt blue exterior. I will let you know how they work out. Seats will be here in 2 weeks seat rails in 4.
Congrats... Can't wait to see them in your car.
Old 04-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Nyeguy
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anthony,
Thanks for taking the first plunge with the Sportster's. I have been contemplating the same thing. I have hard back GT3 seats in my 90 964, but would love to have easier access to the back seats for my kids. Please keep us posted and post pictures asap. Where did you order the seats from?
Christopher
Old 04-16-2007, 10:49 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,054 Likes on 1,234 Posts

Originally Posted by Nyeguy
Anthony,
Thanks for taking the first plunge with the Sportster's. I have been contemplating the same thing. I have hard back GT3 seats in my 90 964, but would love to have easier access to the back seats for my kids. Please keep us posted and post pictures asap. Where did you order the seats from?
Christopher
I will definitely post pictures when they are installed. The seat rails are back ordered so it will be a few more weeks. I have the GT3 hard back seats coming this week for my C2 should be nice for DE. When I sat in the CS's they felt like the GT3 seats with slightly more room, far more comfortable with all the support.

Quick Reply: Recaro A8's vs Sportster CS?