Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

For Sale: 10 yr old OEM Fog lights, no chips or cracks $75

Old 03-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 851 Likes on 434 Posts
Default For Sale: 10 yr old OEM Fog lights, no chips or cracks $75

Yes, I did try to place a Rennlist classified ad for about an hour but the link to place an ad isn't working. Tried it last night and today. So, with that disclaimer... here goes.

Just upgraded to the OEM Turbo "S" ducts so I am selling a lovely set of OEM fog lights with no chips or cracks. They are from a 96 C4S and will great in your car too. Heck, even if it's not a 993, they'll look great in your car. Got an old Mazda Miata or VW Beetle sitting around the driveway? Stick these bad boys in them and you'll be getting the "wave" and "thumbs up" from many a Porsche driver.

As you can see, I haven't even cleaned them yet. I wanted to keep them in their preserved, original state, so you can enjoy them "as is".

Original dust dating back 10 years. You too can have the pleasure of cleaning these up if you like, or for no extra charge, I can actually clean them before mailing them out. Such a deal...

Here's how they looked 4 years ago when I first took this pic. They look the same today, and will look the same if they go into your car.

Aerial view of the fog lights

So, "happen to have your fog lights stolen this week?" Worry no more - these are what you want to replace them. Why buy new and pay more, when you can buy these gently used, actual year specific, practically vintage fog lights? Being gently preowned, they'll match that gently used exterior of your car all that much better.

Feel free to PM me with questions.

Steve R
Old 03-24-2007, 07:12 PM
993inNC
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Send them to me! For the first time I didn't change them this last track time......guess what.....CRACKED ONE

PM sent
Old 03-25-2007, 01:20 PM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Only on Rennlist... could you advertise something and sell it in 1 hour! Enjoy the lights, Chris. This place is so cool - I'm putting the $75 towards new springs and suspension . My wife just ok'd it today. Whew. That was a hurdle I didn't expect to get over so quickly.

Steve R
Old 03-25-2007, 01:22 PM
kdurg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You just bought her a new car. She owes you the suspension Steve !!
Old 03-25-2007, 01:38 PM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

I just proposed it to her like that, in addition to saying, "Hey honey, remember when I got my car 4 years ago and I said the suspension is kind of shot as they don't last that long, well, it's REALLLLY freakin' shot now and not that safe to drive the way it is. It's time, for safety sake."

She said "Well, can't you put it off a few more months, we just bought the car".

I gently reminded her that we bought a car for less than we intended to initially spend, and she caught my drift.

Folks, I'm getting it, finally! Yahoooooooooo.

Time to shop around...

Steve R
Old 03-25-2007, 04:13 PM
993inNC
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Way to go brother stand that ground and defend yourself
Thanks for the lights........next time I'll make sure to change them before a track day. I even have spare Euro corners (Thanks geolab), I need to not be lazy

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For Sale: 10 yr old OEM Fog lights, no chips or cracks $75