Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cool black 993 slantnose in Largo area.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 05:01 PM
K996
Racer

Received 83 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Cool black 993 slantnose in Largo area.

I live in Clearwater, FL and this week was heading to work and saw a lady driving a very nice looking slantnose 993 conversion, I'm posting here since I've never seen this particular style before and was really impressed with how nice it looked. I didn't have a camera but as bad as it is, does the description below ring a bell with anyone?

This wasn't like the standard flat and angular slantnose kits with pop-up headlamps it was a smooth and rounded front appearance with small HID headlamps (just the projector lens showing, no large surround like in a 996 or 993 HID lamps). The fogs and turn signals were lower and moved out to the sides.

This was on a turbo (or turbo look) car with the GT2 style air intakes on the sides of the rear wing although it wasn't a biplane wing. The tag was "Enisa" or something like that.

I've looked online for pictures but can't find anything remotely similar......does this sound remotely familiar?

Thanks,
Keith
Old 01-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

May have been a Strosek??????

http://www.strosek.de/ enter the site and click on "Classics", then click 993. I have a friend who owns a Strosek Speedster.

Last edited by Bull; 01-20-2007 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:41 PM
K996
Racer

Received 83 Likes on 54 Posts

Wow thanks Bob, yep that's it!

I never really cared for the original slantnose cars and this is the first one I've seen that I really like.
They did a very nice job with the design of the front fender, bumper and headlight integration. Everything just fits nicely and it really goes with the 'curvy' theme of the car.

Thanks for such a prompt response!
Keith

Quick Reply: Cool black 993 slantnose in Largo area.