Sponsored by:

SOLD - Wide Body Ovals (exhaust tips) for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Alon
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SOLD - Wide Body Ovals (exhaust tips) for sale

So when I wrote off my 993 Carrera S, I removed a few "choice" items including the factory wide oval exhaust tips with the intent of using them on my recently acquired 993tt. Well, guess what; they don't fit becuase although both cars are wide body, the turbo mufflers are in fact different and will not allow the use of these tips (they satick out past the bumper ridiculously). Ideally, I would like to trade them with someone who actually has the correct factory (or aftermarket if they are a direct bolt on) wide oval tips for my 993tt otherwise, I am willing to sell them. I know that these are hot items but I have no idea what they are worth. They are in great condition with the usual minor scrapes underneath. Other than that, they are perfect and very shiny. I can snap some pics later this evening if there is any interest. If yes, please feel free to post or PM me with a price offer. These are located in Toronto, Canada and are small and light enough to ship anywhere.

By the way, my understanding is that these will only fit 993 C4S or Carrera S, not the narrow bodied cars but please do your own research and confirm prior to purchasing.

Thanks all.

Last edited by Alon; 12-08-2006 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:44 AM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Received 316 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by Alon
So when I wrote off my 993 Carrera S, I removed a few "choice" items including the factory wide oval exhaust tips with the intent of using them on my recently acquired 993tt. Well, guess what; they don't fit becuase although both cars are wide body, the turbo mufflers are in fact different and will not allow the use of these tips (they satick out past the bumper ridiculously). Ideally, I would like to trade them with someone who actually has the correct factory (or aftermarket if they are a direct bolt on) wide oval tips for my 993tt otherwise, I am willing to sell them. I know that these are hot items but I have no idea what they are worth. They are in great condition with the usual minor scrapes underneath. Other than that, they are perfect and very shiny. I can snap some pics later this evening if there is any interest. If yes, please feel free to post or PM me with a price offer. These are located in Toronto, Canada and are small and light enough to ship anywhere.

By the way, my understanding is that these will only fit 993 C4S or Carrera S, not the narrow bodied cars but please do your own research and confirm prior to purchasing.

Thanks all.
That's correct, they're stamped EP7110 and will only fit C2S or C4S cars.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:48 AM
doberdog

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

You have a PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Alon
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by doberdog
You have a PM.

You have a reply...
Old 12-06-2006, 01:15 PM
trickydisco
Burning Brakes

pm sent
Old 12-06-2006, 08:50 PM
993C4Smontreal
Three Wheelin'

pm sent
Old 12-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Alon
Three Wheelin'

Here are some pics. The scrapes that are shown are on the underside of the tips. The tops and edges are perfect. I have received many responses for these and the first to PM me has first right of refusal based on these pictures. If he passes on them, I will contact the second PM that I received today.
Attached Images    
Old 12-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Alon
Three Wheelin'

Or slightly bigger pics:
Attached Images  
Old 12-07-2006, 10:14 PM
Alon
Three Wheelin'

Sold. Thank you everyone for your interest but they have sold to the first person to respond.

Quick Reply: SOLD - Wide Body Ovals (exhaust tips) for sale