993 Forum 1995-1998

Opinions about 1995 C4 Cab

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 01:33 AM
occlaw
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinions about 1995 C4 Cab

Just found this at autotrader and plan to call for more information. Has anyone seen this in Michigan, or is there anything noticeable from the pics that I should inquire about? Does the price seem to be in the ballpark based on the limited information available so far?

Thanks all.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...s=&cardist=944
Old 10-26-2006, 02:45 AM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Received 4,987 Likes on 1,772 Posts

based on the description, it sounds like a fair market price. If you are looking for a red cab, you should look at Danny's car. It's a very unique car.

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...t=garage+queen
Old 10-26-2006, 12:31 PM
occlaw
AutoX

Originally Posted by LJ in Van
based on the description, it sounds like a fair market price. If you are looking for a red cab, you should look at Danny's car. It's a very unique car.

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...t=garage+queen
I've seen Danny's post. Looks like a beautiful machine, but price looks like it may be out of my range. Guards red cab is not necessarily my first choice, but the mileage/price/condition for the Michigan pcar seemed to fit what I am looking for.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:33 PM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by occlaw
I've seen Danny's post. Looks like a beautiful machine, but price looks like it may be out of my range. Guards red cab is not necessarily my first choice, but the mileage/price/condition for the Michigan pcar seemed to fit what I am looking for.
???? I'm asking 40K US for the car, there are no taxes to bring it back to the US as I brought it with me when I moved from Texas to Canada. So price wise its very competitive with the add you posted, plus IMO there are options on the car that worth thousands more... At any rate good luck with your purchase, you will love a 993.

BTW Louis, thanks for the props! I'm trying to hold on to her desperately! LOL...
Old 10-26-2006, 02:02 PM
TheOtherEric
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Wow, I wouldn't even give that Autotrader a car a second thought when Danny is asking just $1k more. Danny's car is beautifully optioned (instead of the bone-stock autotrader car) and has been properly maintained. That's a no-brainer IMHO.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Received 4,987 Likes on 1,772 Posts

Originally Posted by TheOtherEric
Wow, I wouldn't even give that Autotrader a car a second thought when Danny is asking just $1k more. Danny's car is beautifully optioned (instead of the bone-stock autotrader car) and has been properly maintained. That's a no-brainer IMHO.
No doubt. I'm sure if pirce out all the options on Danny's, they would be worth well over $15k. Danny: hope things are well with you and that you can hang on to her.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:56 AM
occlaw
AutoX

Originally Posted by TheOtherEric
Cut a guy some slack gentlemen. I believe Danny's post states that he is looking for 55 to 60 Canadian (unless I missed another number provided). My math converts that to about 48000U.S. While I am certain that some negotiation would be in order, given how badly you want to hold on to your baby, I would not expect that you would move too far off what is undoubtedly a reasonable price considering the mods and care given to your queen.

By my math, this exceeds my budget. While I would (a) love to have a larger budget; or (b) love to have a crack at your vehicle, I wouldn't want to insult you by coming at you with what would undoubtedly be viewed as a ridiculous offer.

If I missed something, and you are looking for around 40 US, then I would take a closer look, but don't take offense where none was intended.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:23 AM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by occlaw
Cut a guy some slack gentlemen. I believe Danny's post states that he is looking for 55 to 60 Canadian (unless I missed another number provided). My math converts that to about 48000U.S. While I am certain that some negotiation would be in order, given how badly you want to hold on to your baby, I would not expect that you would move too far off what is undoubtedly a reasonable price considering the mods and care given to your queen.

By my math, this exceeds my budget. While I would (a) love to have a larger budget; or (b) love to have a crack at your vehicle, I wouldn't want to insult you by coming at you with what would undoubtedly be viewed as a ridiculous offer.

If I missed something, and you are looking for around 40 US, then I would take a closer look, but don't take offense where none was intended.
No worries, it looks like you did miss my second post.... https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/303525-my-cabrio-is-now-officially-for-sale.html
Yes, I do want to keep her, however I'm also a realist and if you promise to take good care of her, she can come back to Texas with you... Sent me an email and we can talk about the details in private.

Quick Reply: Opinions about 1995 C4 Cab