Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Question for RHD 993 owners...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 06:50 PM
drsh
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I first bought my 993, I drove it 250 miles back from Edinburgh, I was very apprehensive about the trip as I was suffering from a slipped disc, after completing the trip I was cured. I know it sounds silly, but after 3 weeks of constant pain and even a hospital visit, various treatments, that trip cured my back, I have had no problems since.

By the way a really useful tip I was given was that the reason my back was hurting was because I wasn't bending my knees properly as they also hurt. My knees were hurting because the ligaments were tight, I started leg stretching exercises and my back and knees have been great ever since.
Old 10-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Marquis Rex
AutoX

Originally Posted by mborkow
i would think someone in england with a LHD would be interested in a trade with your for RHD.
Possibly, but it would have to be a better spec than my car for me to consider it or at least comparable.
I've really got my 993 Turbo perfect now, with new turbos and cam cover gaskets seals etc etc.
Old 10-22-2006, 04:14 AM
hamsterbunny
AutoX

Having had an 83 SC for 5 years before the 993 may have helped, but I've never experienced back pain in either cars on short or long distances. I find other cars uncomftorble.

Quick Reply: Question for RHD 993 owners...