993 Forum 1995-1998

most important question of your life

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 07:50 PM
rlg223nc
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question most important question of your life

This message only takes about 4 minutes to read and it is too important not to read.

I want to ask you the most important question of your life.

The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Many people wrongly think that just being a good person and/or belonging to a local church will get them into Heaven.

I am sure that you would agree that you have the right to say who may enter your own home.

In the same way, Heaven is where God lives and He has the right to say who may enter.

God tells us in the Holy Bible exactly what it takes for us to go to Heaven when we die.

First, my friend, you must realize that we were born with a sinful nature. The Holy Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”. {Romans 3:23}

This is why we need to be saved so we can go to Heaven and not Hell.

The Holy Bible describes Hell as a place of suffering and pain forever for all those who reject the salvation that only God can give. {Matthew 13:42}

The good news is that even though we are sinners God did something awesome for us.

God(The Father) loved us so much that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to bear our sin and die in our place. The Holy Bible says, “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”. {Romans 5:8}

About 2000 years ago at the age of 33 Jesus Christ allowed Himself to be crucified. He shed His sinless blood and died on the Cross. Three days later God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the grave and Jesus Christ was later seen by many people. Jesus Christ is still alive today and now in Heaven waiting to welcome home those that are saved when they die.

God(The Father) said my sins and your sins were laid upon Jesus Christ and He died in our place. He became our substitute. It is true. God cannot lie.

To be saved the Word of God or the Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord(God in human form), and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

Simply believe on Him(Jesus Christ God in human form who was born to a virgin Jewish woman in Bethlehem, Israel) as the one who shed His sinless blood and took your punishment for your sins, died in your place on the Cross, was buried, and whom God(The Father) raised from the dead after 3 days.

You shouldn't wait until later to be saved because you may die before you get another chance. Let God save you this very moment.

If you want to be saved right now just pray a meaningful prayer from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ(God the Son) I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are saved you should strive to live a Godly life.

The following website http://www.JesusChrist.com will help you learn more about our wonderful Lord and Savior.

Have a good day!
RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com < my home email address

Please show this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Steve Weiner-Rennsport Systems
RL Technical Advisor

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts

Since I am a Rennlist Member, I consider myself "saved",...
Old 10-11-2006, 08:23 PM
ZombiePorsche44
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

If I wasn't saved, would God even let me drive a 993?................I think not!.................ZP44
Old 10-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Paul M
POACB
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a goatee, so I would say that I'm partially shaved. Same goes for the wife. (Just the partially shaved bit, not the goatee bit.) I guess it depends how much notice I get before the trip - I could be shaved if I needed to be.

Thanks for the tip.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Wreck Me Otter
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Wow...banned in 5 posts....probably the same post in 5 forums too....

John D. saved us just now from this putz.....
Old 10-11-2006, 08:35 PM
jnx
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Paul M
I have a goatee, so I would say that I'm partially shaved. Same goes for the wife. (Just the partially shaved bit, not the goatee bit.) I guess it depends how much notice I get before the trip - I could be shaved if I needed to be.

Thanks for the tip.
I used to be shaved, just started growing the beard now for about a week. Thinking of being shaved again.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:40 PM
fast_freddy
Rennlist Member

Received 772 Likes on 416 Posts

I SAVED 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

Trending Topics

Old 10-11-2006, 08:40 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

I have a savings plan here at work, so I guess I'm saved as well. Oh wait... did I mis read that post? Was it shaved? I really prefer my women more au naturael in that area, although smooth legs and armpits are nice.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:45 PM
fast_freddy
Rennlist Member

Received 772 Likes on 416 Posts

This reminds me of a meeting I had with a prospective client once who "cornered me" with the question of "How's your relationship with Jesus Christ"? Thankfully I was thinking fast that day and said that we chatted last Sunday, which oddly enough was true being a cafeteria Catholic and going to church perhaps once every oh let me see..... year. Thankfully he was quite gracious and recognized my discomfort.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:59 PM
red_wagen
Instructor

993 is thy salvation
Old 10-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Thaddeus
Deer Slayer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

John D. banned him for his own good -- before the Porsche apostates rose as one and smited him. (Eructations 12:15)
Old 10-11-2006, 09:34 PM
DaveM993
Drifting

Isn't there a commandment about separation of church and Porsche somewhere????
Old 10-11-2006, 09:39 PM
jimbo3
Rennlist Member

Received 654 Likes on 387 Posts

Thou shalt buckle up. Woe unto them who do not buckle, for they will not be saved. (9:11)
Old 10-11-2006, 09:39 PM
993inNC
Race Car

Originally Posted by ca993twin
I have a savings plan here at work, so I guess I'm saved as well. Oh wait... did I mis read that post? Was it shaved? I really prefer my women more au naturael in that area, although smooth legs and armpits are nice.
Now thats too funny. Put a huge smile on my face and a laugh n my belly. Thanks I needed that
Old 10-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Thaddeus
Deer Slayer
Lifetime Rennlist

The guys on the other forums are busily signing him up for **** spam sites.

I love Rennlist...

Quick Reply: most important question of your life