Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

ZeroTek Mufflers, anyone have info???

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 10:21 PM
pstraub
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ZeroTek Mufflers, anyone have info???

Does anyone own or have any info about the ZeroTek mufflers for a 993? I was looking at the website and they seem interesting.
http://www.zerotek.net/ztcopo993nos.html
Thanks for any info.....Paul
Old 10-10-2006, 12:39 AM
JasonAndreas
Technical Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 112 Likes on 90 Posts

The mufflers are import knockoffs from China and if they were ever tested on a 993 (or even designed for) it wasn't by Zerotek. They are/were an eBay retailer selling fake carbon fiber, pedals, knockoffs, i.e. junk under several different names. There were a few deleted threads on the 996 forum back in March when they tried to spam different groups. It was real amateur hour stuff; they tried a group buy, different usernames, photoshopped dyno sheets, outright lies about testing in various race series, deleted/edited posts when lies were pointed out, fake testimonials, etc. etc. It was very entertaining!

Last edited by JasonAndreas; 10-10-2006 at 01:04 AM.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:13 AM
pstraub
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, thanks for the info. I am located in Northern Calif and they are in Sacramento so I thought I would check them out. They do not allow local pickup of their mufflers, their address is a PO Box in Sac. They offer an amazing guarantee if it's legit. They say 10day/100 mile satisfaction guarantee, if you don't like them, return them for 100% refund. Pretty hard to beat that offer, but would like to hear from a satisfied customer! Thanks again.

Quick Reply: ZeroTek Mufflers, anyone have info???