Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Testimonial city...

http://www.langka.com/testimonials.p...f7484952cf01c9

Old 09-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

Interesting. Never heard of the Blob Eliminator.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:31 PM
ppressle
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have tried this stuff. Seems to be a mild solvent which dissolves off anything which comes into contact with the cloth holding it. It is great for an 80% fix.

This product is perfect for scratches on the Landcruiser. I tried a spot on the pcar and was not happy with the results. I will not use it on the pcar again.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:41 PM
g_murray
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore
Interesting. Never heard of the Blob Eliminator.
I'm not surprised.
When I was doing a websearch for something to "help" me get rid of the stone chips, etc. *myself* ...I found this website on, like, the 5th. page returned by google ...i.e. WAY deep on down.

After I read a bit about it ...I figured I'd blow the few bucks and run a test. I *already* had the bottle of touch up but I did NOT have the 'finesse' to 'dip' the right amount of touch-up paint into scratches etc. -- esp. those ones that are on a slant.

The 'Blob Eliminator' solved THAT problem.

Have been using it, now, for over a year and am happy with the results -- esp. its *strong* point: it allows you to perform a very localized repair - without having to mask anything at all or worry about 'overspray' etc. etc.

I have two cans of Iris Blue Metallic (spray) that have been sitting in my garage for over a year now -- just in case -- and so far (knock on wood) have NOT had any reason to use them. (Does THAT speak volumes?)

Latah,
G.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:49 PM
CarmG993
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I finally tried this. Lanka. I bought it and didn't use for months. I finally decided to use it on a pretty deep chip on door. I was amazed at the results. Almost undetectable. I did two deep chips.
As for doing light pitted or chipped surfaces, like front end road rash, thats a lot of work. Not sure of result.

Quick Reply: Testimonial city...