Sponsored by:

Selling my car....maybe....need input!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006 | 03:00 AM
Analog Theory
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by geolab
Bonjour Adam
If ever this is still on hand, there could be an excellent alternative.
1-Shipping the car to europe = $800
2-Register it for personal use (you have to use it for 6 months) insurance =$600
3-Sell it in Europe 50k - 53k euros = $63K - $67K
I could give you a hand on that and introduce you to the main dealer here
but I think your car will sell best in Germany or Belgium
4-Enjoy Paris = priceless
wouldn't he need the title to do that?
Old 09-15-2006 | 03:53 AM
adams993
Burning Brakes

Ah ha! Good point. And the bad part is...i dont have any of the stock parts...i sold them to help me buy the new stuff. So putting it back to stock would mean the buyer had to give me their stock parts. I MAY be selling my RUF Strut Bar (NEW NEVER INSTALLED), RUF Shift ****, RUF Steering Wheel, RUF Floor Mats, GT3 Seats, Carbon RS Bypass Pipe, and DACH X Pipes (Bischoff).
ADAM
Old 09-15-2006 | 04:53 AM
24FPS
Drifting

Originally Posted by adams993
It comes down to money. I owe $26,XXX on the car...and a $600 payment is dumb.....i make very little money and the car means that I am living above my means...if i sold it and bought a car....like a Cooper S, or 9-3 Viggen for cash, i would be able to live much more comforatbly. I dont want to sell her, but i'm brizzoke.
ADAM
adam - you are a smart (as shown here) y o u n g guy ... there will be plenty of other pcars in your life. it all comes down to + & - cashflow. get rid of as many of the -'s as you can & there will be plenty of rewards ahead.

why not try & list here on the list & maybe 6speed?... i think you will get top $ for it when the right buyer sees & falls in love w/ it. (along w/ the mods you've done... bet you could find a buyer here in l.a. pretty quick in fact, if it looks as good as all your pictures.

bol & i think you could get somethin' in the high 40's... maybe 50 if they loved ruf as much as you.

hey... how 'bout a picture?!
Old 09-15-2006 | 04:55 AM
adams993
Burning Brakes

Right...i need to clean her up and post some pics! THANKS GUYS!
ADAM
Old 09-15-2006 | 07:58 AM
Monique
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 24FPS
adam - you are a smart (as shown here) y o u n g guy ... there will be plenty of other pcars in your life. it all comes down to + & - cashflow. get rid of as many of the -'s as you can & there will be plenty of rewards ahead.

why not try & list here on the list & maybe 6speed?... i think you will get top $ for it when the right buyer sees & falls in love w/ it. (along w/ the mods you've done... bet you could find a buyer here in l.a. pretty quick in fact, if it looks as good as all your pictures.

bol & i think you could get somethin' in the high 40's... maybe 50 if they loved ruf as much as you.

hey... how 'bout a picture?!
I agree with this point; no one ever got rich having debts.

Nonetheless, the option of shipping the car to EU may be valid. C4S's sell from about 35K Euros as per a quick search on mobile.de

Quick Reply: Selling my car....maybe....need input!