Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VIP at the Montreal Grand Prix...

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 11:03 AM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Received 5,083 Likes on 1,805 Posts
Default VIP at the Montreal Grand Prix...

This is a sad, sad day...I find myself unable to attend the Montreal Grand Prix.
I have an awesome VIP package that I purchased from Ferrari North America and, due to a work schedule conflict, I won't be able to make it. I have 4 VIP passes and 4 hotel room reservations as described below. Anyone interested in purchasing the whole or partial package, call me at 604-888-0808 to discuss details. THIS IS A SOLD OUT EVENT AND SOME LUCKY DOG IS GONNA GET A GREAT DEAL.

Three Montreal Grand Prix premium Ferrari pass tickets as below described, each including a premium suite at the Hotel Cantile (www.hotelcantile.com) in Montreal for three night stay arriving Friday June 23rd and departing on Monday June 26th 2006: cost: $4,430CAD per ticket

One Montreal Grand Prix premium Ferrari pass ticket as below described, including a premium one bedroom suite at the Hotel Cantile (www.hotelcantile.com) in Montreal for three night stay arriving Friday June 23rd and departing on Monday June 26th 2006: cost: $6,100CAD

Total cost for all four tickets and rooms: $19,390.00CAD

VIP Ferrari Pass for Montreal F1
Ferrari North America VIP Hospitality Package* for the Grand Prix of Canada weekend on June 23-25. The package includes Ferrari VIP seating, located in the Formula One Village Suites on the Formula One Paddock side of the track (the South end of the rowing basin). From these exclusive suites, located alongside the circuit, Ferrari enthusiasts get a direct view of the race action in a comfortable, luxurious private setting. Fine gourmet dining (breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks) is served all day. Additionally, shuttle service is available between the VIP seating area and the Challenge Paddock (at the North end of the rowing basin).

VIP guests also receive select F1 Grand Prix Ferrari memorabilia items. Over the course of the weekend, guests are invited to an exclusive cocktail party featuring a member of the Ferrari Formula One team. What a fantastic opportunity to experience, up close, the remarkable world of Formula One!

Each One Pass features:

• Access to the circuit and the elite Formula One Village Suite
• Access to the Challenge Paddock
• Access to the elevated dining room with a multi-tiered grandstand viewing area
• Breakfast and lunch served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• All day beverage service including a selection of beer and wine
• Viewing from closed-circuit televisions
• Elegant furnishings accented with plants and flowers
• Official souvenir programs
• Access to the terrace and souvenir boutique adjacent to the elite suites
• Shuttle service from the Challenge paddock to the elite suites
• Ear plugs
• Ferrari memorabilia items
• VIP cocktail reception on Friday or Saturday night
Old 06-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would you take $1000 and the satisfaction of making someone a very happy person? Karma: the gift that keeps giving.........
Old 06-22-2006, 11:49 AM
Reynard38
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lemme see... Track car or weekend in Montreal? Does sound like a fantastic weekend and Montreal is a great city, but that price is a few rungs above my pay grade!
Old 06-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Likemy...PM sent.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:30 PM
mhm993
Rennlist Member

Received 221 Likes on 148 Posts

elegant furnishings and ear plugs!!
Old 06-22-2006, 05:55 PM
JasonAndreas
Technical Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 112 Likes on 90 Posts

I hate to sound like a vulture but realistically how much are you looking to get for just the VIP track tickets? This would make a great 60th birthday present for my dad.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:18 PM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Sorry guys, just got out of the whole enchilada. Took a bath but better to take fiftyfive cents on the dollar than nothing. Given that the race starts tomorrow, not a bad deal...

Quick Reply: VIP at the Montreal Grand Prix...