Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Lloyds Mats - Cashmere color match??

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 09:42 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Being a little impatient, I said F... it and I ordered Savannah mats (since evryone says Cashmere is way off), and I ordered the "Carrera S" script in Black (and I typed in a request to make the "S" part of the logo RED). We'll see how it turns out.

The mats in the car right now are the original factory mats and they are not a perfect match (a little light actually), and there is a plain "Porsche" logo in tan. It looks a little to plain.

Anyone know how long these things actually take to arrive. The confirmation I received said they would ship within a month, but I've read stories of people getting them in only a few days.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:29 AM
luvmy356
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

On the west coast, I received my Lloyds mats within a week of ordering them through Automotion. Since my interior was already two toned Grey/Black, I went with a black mat with Silver script as the factory grey mats got dirty really fast.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:07 PM
RallyJon
Weathergirl
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Sorry, guys, I got a whole lotta nothin'. Here are the samples. Not really even close. The colors are (top to bottom) 540 almond, 560 bamboo, 585 savannah. 550 cream was requested, but has apparently been discontinued. The edge binding on the bottom swatch is actually pretty close.

Based on these swatches, it looks like maybe 520 m. saddle or 530 g. saddle would be closer.

Quick Reply: Lloyds Mats - Cashmere color match??