Sponsored by:

Gemballa Competition 18" Group Buy???

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Analog Theory
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by David in LA
Eric - see my sig pic below...not the best shot nor the most flattering angle though. These are also available w/ black centers and surprisingly a fair number of widths and offsets.

From the previous pics that have been posted here those wheels will be well worth the wait...patience.
David - I would wait but my 17" rears are gone and I'm not looking to waste $$'s on short term new rears...and a call last week to Kinesis still says no timeline at all on expected availability.

BTW....are the Gemballa wheels available in a single offset for NB 993's or should I ask (wheel enhancement) for something specific? I do want that deep dish agressive look and plan run 285-30's as well (I assume 225/40 fronts?).

Thanks,

Jordan
Old 05-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Analog Theory
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TYNUSKT
Just like DavidinLA I think these wheels are one of the best looking wheels you can put on the car even though they are not the lightest. I got lucky with a used set and was able to get them refinished to perfection. Here's another pic for Eric S
....Yeah..I gotta have these. Mark they look AWESOME on your car. Do you know the offsets by chance? What's tires/widths are you running and did you have to roll the fenders?

Thanks,

Jordan
Old 05-10-2006, 02:48 PM
TYNUSKT
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

....Yeah..I gotta have these. Mark they look AWESOME on your car. Do you know the offsets by chance? What's tires/widths are you running and did you have to roll the fenders?
I don't know the offsets, but my car is a little bit different because of my chassis and these particular wheels came off of a 993TT and I actually run spacers on the wheels. I'm running a 285/30 on the rear and a 225/40 on the fronts and I did not roll my fenders and the car sits pretty low. Here's a closeup pic of the rear wheel thanks to Brian(BS911) that he took at our Rennlist gathering this past Sunday.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Gemballa Competition 18" Group Buy???