CDOC site sponser and excellent customer service

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 07:13 AM
Ron
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up CDOC site sponser and excellent customer service

I have a pair of their brake bleeder bottles. Certainly the best I've ever used. Anyway I used them to bleed the hydropnematic hydraulic fluid on one of my MB vehicles. Well the fluid ruined the surgical tubing that attaches to the bleeder nipples, it made the tubing swell and get real soft.

I had called CDOC to see about ordering some of that surgical tubing because I could not find it locally and that was really the only part of the bottles that I ruined. Well they said they would send me some more tubing.

When the box from them came they had sent me two new brake bleeder bottles. Obviously I am quite appreciative.

To those that think brake bleeding can be a bit of a problem I suggest you get a set of their bleeder bottles. What I like about them best is the surgical tubing they use because it goes over the nipple easily and stays in place quite tightly. They also have a tube that goes to the bottom of the bottle so once there's a little fluid in the bottom no air can get back into the system.

Last edited by Ron; 12-08-2014 at 09:51 AM.
Old 03-24-2006, 10:50 AM
g_murray
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought my 3 X 1L cans of 'ATE super blue' from CDOC.

G.

Quick Reply: CDOC site sponser and excellent customer service