Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JChiles
You want a piece of me???
Old 03-25-2006, 04:58 PM
Dudley
Addict
Rennlist Member

My Swedish Mom gets the biggest kick out of poking fun at the Norwegians. Here are her latest jokes sent from the Old Country (Ft Lauderdale).

In the middle of the show, a guy stands up and yells at the ventriloquist, "HEY!
You've been making jokes about us Norwegian people enough! Cut it out!"
And the ventriloquist says, "Take it easy. They're only jokes!"
And the guy says, "I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to that little guy sitting on your knee!"

So, Ole --- I see you got a sign up that says, "Boat For Sale." But you don't own a boat, Ole. All you got is your old John Deere tractor and your combine.
"Yup, and they're boat for sale."
Old 03-25-2006, 07:39 PM
Robert Henriksen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HEY! I'm deeply offended -- and that's a dumb Swede joke, not a Norwegian joke (you got it backwards)

Free speech is only for people not making fun of Norwegians.

(To the politically correct and the clueless (okay, I'm being redundant) - this is humor)

Old 03-25-2006, 08:30 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,629 Likes on 2,314 Posts

especially the ones that wears the Darth vader helmets while driving.

robin, you think your neighborhood is bad, stop by san gabriel, monterey park and alhambra!
Old 03-25-2006, 09:12 PM
Robin 993DX
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Mooty,

LOL! You got it, you know exactly what I am talking about. Let me try to describe this again, it is a very common sight in my part of town to see Chinese women driving while wearing what appears to be a Darth vader helmet and yes white long gloves to cover their arm. As they believe the CA Sun is very damaging to their skin, now you guys know why a 50 year old Chinese lady looks like she is her 30s... LOL!

My mom is one of them.... I get so embrassed when she rides in my car..... at least she doesn't complaint when I drive really fast....

Mooty, I try to avoid Alhambra and Montery park as much as I can, was just there last weekend to get some Vietnamese sandwich (Had the cravings...) saw 3 parking lot accident right in front me of me. Scared the hell out of me and send me running with my p-car as quickly as I could. LOL!

Now for the rest of you. You all have been BAD BAD BAD!!!! "NO FLY LICE FOR YOU!"

:P
Old 03-26-2006, 12:36 AM
Dudley
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Robert Henriksen
Free speech is only for people not making fun of Norwegians.
Old 03-26-2006, 05:43 PM
John95cab
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I have posted these before. The right paintless dent removal guys are truly amazing. I think it was like $250 to fix this:
Attached Images   
Old 03-27-2006, 08:40 AM
SwayBar
Race Car

Received 312 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by Robin 993DX
"NO FLY LICE FOR YOU!"

:P
Oh man that's funny!

I am thankful that there are those on this board who can laugh at themselves while sharing part of their culture. I cringed when I saw the first PC remark and thought, oh no, not here too... I am partly Polish and do appreciate a good Polish joke delivered in the right spirit, and I think all stories/examples on this thread were not mean-spirited.

It is so easy to wave the PC flag, and I am very tired of those who do so unnecessarily, this thread a prime example.

Quick Reply: Paintless dent removal example