RS aero package install

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 01:00 PM
Monique
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 993c2cab
Awesome!!! I want some rs splitters, where can I get some??

www.carnewal.com

As a further comment to nono2, my skirts cannot be painted.... at least not without lots of preparation.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:03 PM
TheOtherEric
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by nono993
As far as I know when I ordered my skirts, the guy from Porsche told me there was a model to be painted and another one that had to stay unpainted... Do you have the right model?
AFAIK, there's only one style of RS side skirts, and they aren't typically painted (although Bill did). The aerokit side skirts are always painted, so maybe that's what he meant.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:18 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TheOtherEric
AFAIK, there's only one style of RS side skirts, and they aren't typically painted (although Bill did). The aerokit side skirts are always painted, so maybe that's what he meant.
This is correct.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Bill Verburg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 559 Likes on 383 Posts

I bought the full factory RS aero kit from Gert, I get stuff quicker from him than from my local dealer, go figure

Jean-Pierre, I sent an email to that address last time, just assumed you hadn't responded, just sent another

I was going to leave the side skirts black, but my painter, who has a better artistic eye the I, pushed for painted, he hasn't steered my wrong in the past 20yrs that he has done paint work for me. He used a flexible epoxy paint that he likes for all of the modern plastic parts, it's held up unbelievably well on the Ruf bumper on my silver car sooo.... I went w/ his judgement. prep wasn't a big deal.

there is only 1 RS side skirt, it can be left black or sanded and painted

I thought about doing orange splitters and skirts but am too conservative I guess. Same reason I didn't do the RS/CS aero kit

There is another style side skirt that goes w/ a different aero package
Old 03-17-2006, 05:51 PM
LuisGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Looks great! more pics. To the guy with the ladies pressing thier ***** together in his avatar, You my friend have the most beautiful avatar in the internet.
Old 03-17-2006, 06:46 PM
TYNUSKT
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

To the guy with the ladies pressing thier ***** together in his avatar, You my friend have the most beautiful avatar in the internet.
I can't take credit for taking the picture, but I will take credit for sharing it with everyone.

Quick Reply: RS aero package install