Sponsored by:

Holt Motorsports and a Drive-by Request

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 11:26 PM
Cactus
Noodle Jr.
Rennlist Member

Received 224 Likes on 141 Posts

Just saw that car last Saturday and it looks great in person! Congrats.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:34 PM
searching4996
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also happen to live 25 minutes away from Holt, but it looks like you got your needs covered on this one! That car was in the front window when I happened to pass by last Sunday. let me say if you like the color ( I do, a lot) this one looked magnificent! You're going to be very happy with your car, and Holt has a well earned reputation for selling only the finest used porsches. You won't have any trouble with this one, and congrats!
Old 01-06-2006, 03:14 AM
Elton in SoCal
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael_Philippi
Okay, this might be a stupid question, but is Blue Turquoise Metallic a different color than Turkish Green? I was looking at a Turkish Green cab in So Cal (maybe the car Steve saw) last year and would have bought it if I had not been offered such a screaming good deal on my Artic Silver cab.

I can say, Turkish Green in person is a knock out color, even with the wierd name.

Michael
There is another color, Turquoise Green Metallic, paint code L25C, which is very similar to Blue Turquoise Metallic, paint code L25D. Since you made me curious, a google search found a color of Turkish Green available on a '95 993 Turbo (RoW).

FedExing check tomorrow, and authorizing payment to Intercity tomorrow. Now the wait really begins.

Thanks again all for the support.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:49 AM
labcars
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 21 Posts

Elton, enjoy the car!! It really is beautiful!! I'll take you up on the dinner thing ASAP!! Free meals are hard to come by!!
Old 01-06-2006, 10:10 AM
dhicks
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems silly really...why put prices in Autotrader but on the website put "Call for price"...can somebody explain...maybe Tim can respond?

Quick Reply: Holt Motorsports and a Drive-by Request