Sponsored by:

Ronald McDonald House Charity Raffle--Win a Boxster S

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 12:05 PM
ventoGT
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ronald McDonald House Charity Raffle--Win a Boxster S

Hi All--John D, if you need to remove this I understand as they are not a site sponsor, but it is a Charity that my late Father was very active in...wanted to post this as the odds are good that someone here could win a Boxster [so it IS Porsche related ]...

http://www.armh.com/porsche.html

Guys--this is an annual raffle held by Ronald McDonald House Children's Charities. $100 per ticket, only 3000 tickets sold. The grand prize is a brand new Boxster S. Ronald McDonald House builds houses and lets families of terminally ill or very ill children [cancer or other serious illnesses] stay close to the hospital that their child is at for only $10 per night.

It is a "home away from home" for the families of the sick children and it allows the families to stay close their children while they get treatment, sometimes lasting for months, without major financial pain. No family is turned away should they not be able to afford the small contribution.

My Father served on the board of the Atlanta Ronald McDonald House until his untimely death November 4th, so getting the word out about the charity that he put so much of his time into is a way of honoring his life and continuing the work that he would have put in had he still been with us.

Last edited by ventoGT; 12-08-2005 at 05:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Ronald McDonald House Charity Raffle--Win a Boxster S