Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zaino vs Zymol

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Pedro356C
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd say a winner is: Meguiar's NXT TechWax for the exterior...303 Products protectant for dash, rubber and plastics...Leatherique rejuvenator for the seats and Chanel Allure for the driver!
Old 10-28-2005, 11:15 PM
rcwelch
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry for taking so long to get back to this thread...Thanks Jeff for filling in Caveman. As stated it really is pretty simple to use. It is also a matter of preference to a lot of guys as to what they are happy and comfortable with using on their cars. I have tried a lot of products and am very happy with the results I get from Zaino, the comments I get on how the car looks, and how long it lasts. Good luck!! This picture shows the reflective properties and this Zaino was applied last May....

Old 10-31-2005, 08:51 PM
c993k
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Randy, Zymol looks great but doesn't last long however it wins the fragrance award!
Your car will smell nice~ Chris
Old 11-01-2005, 10:34 AM
akolodesh
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rcwelch
Sorry for taking so long to get back to this thread...Thanks Jeff for filling in Caveman. As stated it really is pretty simple to use. It is also a matter of preference to a lot of guys as to what they are happy and comfortable with using on their cars. I have tried a lot of products and am very happy with the results I get from Zaino, the comments I get on how the car looks, and how long it lasts. Good luck!! This picture shows the reflective properties and this Zaino was applied last May....

now that is high quality detail work!!

Quick Reply: Zaino vs Zymol