Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finall install of my turbo system complete. (edit: more pics)

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 01:45 AM
Britain
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Completed oil and water cooling lines in aluminum.

Princeton,

I have been lurking on this forum just to see pictures of your project for some time. Where about in Houston area you located? I grew up in TX and have friends down in Baytown.

Back on topic, I am also building a turbo car, but a slightly different platform...it is a '69 912 chassis with a turbocharged/intercooled type-4 914 engine. I really respect your craftsmanship and attention to detail.

I have just one question about your air cleaners, can you tell me any details? What brand are they, they look like the HKS super mega flow units, but I can't be for certain. Where did you happen to pic them up?

Thanks in advance,
Britain
Old 02-08-2006, 04:28 AM
Steve Nagata
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Britain
Completed oil and water cooling lines in aluminum.

Princeton,

I have been lurking on this forum just to see pictures of your project for some time. Where about in Houston area you located? I grew up in TX and have friends down in Baytown.

Back on topic, I am also building a turbo car, but a slightly different platform...it is a '69 912 chassis with a turbocharged/intercooled type-4 914 engine. I really respect your craftsmanship and attention to detail.

I have just one question about your air cleaners, can you tell me any details? What brand are they, they look like the HKS super mega flow units, but I can't be for certain. Where did you happen to pic them up?

Thanks in advance,
Britain

Those filters are made by a Japanese company called HKS.

Quick Reply: Finall install of my turbo system complete. (edit: more pics)