Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 06:44 PM
Adrienne
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by InTheAir
Thanks for the info.

I would LOVE to do this, but with a Cab I would have to install the roll bar. I'm not quite ready to do that yet.

Now, who wants to lend me their coupe for 1 or 2 (or 20) laps??? Let's see a show of hands.
Unless rules are different in your neck of the woods, you don't need a roll bar for entry level DE. So, get your cab to the track!!
Old 08-16-2005, 07:20 PM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts

Tracquest events DO require some type of roll bar protection for cabs.

As for action shots, pguy (Dung) was going to come with me, with his awesome digital cam and his video cam, but his daughter became ill right before the event. He had to be there for her , so could not make it. I brought my camera, and had my father take some shots. I love my Dad, but let's just say taking pictures is not his strong suit.........so I only got one action shot, and it's not very good. The first one is me coming out of turn #5 setting up to pass some type of Dodge.
#2. Me coming into the pit area
#3 & 4. Me and my friend (Jorge, 2004 ZO6). His car is scary fast, but he was a little intimidated on the track, as I passed him 4 times during the day! (I'm not trying to say that my driving skill is anything more than novice, it was just fun to see his arm go out the window for the point bye . I'm sure in the proper hands, that Vette would feed me my lunch! )
Attached Images     

Quick Reply: My first time...