Sponsored by:

Looking for this front clear indicator set up

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 01:41 PM
InTheAir
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhino
Here is what I have set up on my car now. I plan on changing it in the next few weeks. So I will check the sites you have given me so far. Do you know where I can get the turbo ducts?
Rhino, I'm not quite sure from reading this thread, but you realize that to remove your bumperettes, you will need to fill the resulting holes and respray the area (i.e. bodywork), right?
Old 08-08-2005, 01:19 AM
Rhino
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by InTheAir
Rhino, I'm not quite sure from reading this thread, but you realize that to remove your bumperettes, you will need to fill the resulting holes and respray the area (i.e. bodywork), right?

Yeah I do...what a fun time that will be!
Rhino
Old 08-08-2005, 01:26 AM
Rhino
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by David in LA
There was a group buy a few weeks ago and I think there are some sets let over; otherwise there are a few vendors depending on whether you want: (1) factory vs aftermarket; and (2) positioning lights vs fog lights vs driving lights.

This has been discussed many times but the things to keep in mind are: (1) Turbo S ducts are a straight swap and can be used w/ or w/o bumperettes; (2) there are no US-spec clear indicators, they are all cut-down Euro indicators; (3) the US and Euro light sockets are different so don't toss your factory socket before you complete the swap; and (4) if you delete the bumperettes you will need to patch and respray the bumper. Good luck with the mod, it's a nice improvement in looks

I did a search and found the group buy. I also contacted departstop.com and they have a set up:lights/ducts but I do not know what they look like. Will call them tomorrow. Thanks for all this great info. This site is great. You all make it easy to spend more $$$
Rhino
Old 08-08-2005, 01:29 AM
kkim
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhino
You all make it easy to spend more $$$
Get used to it.

Quick Reply: Looking for this front clear indicator set up