PICTURES from Last Saturday's Fun Drive

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Carrera Mike
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Cool MORE PICTURES

MORE PICTURES @ https://rennlist.com/forums/911-forum/216696-fsr-fun-run-pics.html#post2305387
Old 07-20-2005, 01:45 PM
Carrera Mike
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Cool

Originally Posted by mnmblu
Wow, that must be some garage. You don't have any pictures of the exterior do you? Is the hanger very close to the house?
NO. The Hangar is about 1/4 of a mile away from the house. We had to ride their passenger ATVs to get there. Check out this link, you could actually see one of the ATVs making the rounds https://rennlist.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2305387

Last edited by Carrera Mike; 07-20-2005 at 02:06 PM.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:49 PM
mnmblu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Figured it was. Imagine firing up the sea plane to go to work in the morning as the wife and kids are sleeping?
Old 07-20-2005, 02:38 PM
pcar964
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As a recovering Rennlist "Troll" I'd like to point out that when reading these types of threads, every time someone tries to keep an argument going, it detracts from the thread. It was pretty obvious to anyone reading it that Mnmblu's comments were tongue in cheek, come on! Trust me, I KNOW when a remark is made with intent to incite an argument

Thanks for the great pics Mike!
Old 07-20-2005, 03:30 PM
Carrera Mike
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Cool

Originally Posted by John D.
...As for Mike, this thread and the pics....

OUTSTANDING!! Thanks!!! Makes me want to actually attend some of these, rather than just viewing pictures..!

Thanks Mike!
John D.
John, Thank you, specialy coming from you, I appreciate it! Hey David said he'll organize a convoy up there for you guys to come down here and join us... That will be a blast if it materialize

P964, Thanks!
Old 07-20-2005, 07:25 PM
24FPS
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

supa fly pics. thx for the post some beautiful cars. looks like some fun was had nice letting us in on yer run. rennlist always needs pictures as well as tech & diy stuff...imho
Old 07-20-2005, 08:09 PM
mnmblu
Drifting

And good directors too.

If you guys haven't visited Rich's website (in his sig, the post above this one) you are missing some nice lookin babes and some serious director work. His Mini and Porsche commercials are outstanding.

Do yourself a favor and take a look. Sorry again Mike for the complete and utter hijacking of your thread.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:04 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Carrera Mike
John, Thank you, ....Hey David said he'll organize a convoy up there for you guys to come down here and join us... That will be a blast if it materialize
Dang - I'd do that in half-a-heartbeat!!! As Dave notes, there is nothing that great up this way..!

BTW - I guess I'd have to respray my front bumper before I show up ..!!! (The ravages of winter driving.. )

Mike - my thanks again for sharing these..!

John D.
(mnmblu - you have a PM. You may want to read it slowly....)
Old 07-20-2005, 11:37 PM
MikeAlwaysWins
Addict
Rennlist Member

Mike, As Always - GREAT PIX...Thanks for sharing... I also love what you've done with your car..
Old 07-21-2005, 12:45 AM
sweanders
Race Director

Originally Posted by pcar964
As a recovering Rennlist "Troll" I'd like to point out that when reading these types of threads, every time someone tries to keep an argument going, it detracts from the thread. It was pretty obvious to anyone reading it that Mnmblu's comments were tongue in cheek, come on! Trust me, I KNOW when a remark is made with intent to incite an argument

Thanks for the great pics Mike!
I think that the problem is some peoples wish to center the thread about themselves and not the topic.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:21 AM
mnmblu
Drifting

Alright already. It was just a sarcastic tongue and cheek comment. Let's just forget about it okay... Anders. It's continued posts like yours that makes me the center. So stop now so that Mike can get the praise he deserves for his effort and the valuable time that he graciously gives up to provide you people with nice pictures to look at. So enough already with the dime store psychoanalysis.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:24 AM
sweanders
Race Director

I really enjoyed the pictures, wich my Porsche wasn't a on the other side of the atlantic..
Old 07-21-2005, 02:31 AM
24FPS
Drifting

hey carrera mike any more?

that '71 is tiiiiiiiiight! any other shots of it? wouldn't kick that 997 outta' bed either. & it's a 997! oh my!

(mnm thx for the compliment)
Old 07-21-2005, 08:20 AM
Carrera Mike
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Cool

Originally Posted by John D.
…BTW - I guess I'd have to respray my front bumper before I show up ..!!! (The ravages of winter driving.. ) ~John D.

John , I’m not sure how New Englanders resist the urge to drive in the winter. I was stationed in Japan for 7 years and they didn’t salt their roads.

Originally Posted by 24FPS
supa fly pics. thx for the post some beautiful cars. looks like some fun was had nice letting us in on yer run. rennlist always needs pictures as well as tech & diy stuff...imho / hey carrera mike any more? that '71 is tiiiiiiiiight! any other shots of it? wouldn't kick that 997 outta' bed either. & it's a 997! oh my!
24FPS, You're website is awesome by the way!!
Ur definitely right. The board has not failed me. It’s always a source of invaluable maintenance, upkeep, upgrades and repair information/data. The $17 investment per year beats the $90 per hour labor at the local shops.

Sorry, I don’t have anymore pictures of the 71 911T. But I’ll look in the other photos I took.
I’m not sure if you’ve seen these links, they have

few more photos:

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2305387

and

https://rennlist.com/forums/911-forum/216700-fsr-fun-run-pics-2-a.html#post2305408

Originally Posted by Ed
Great pics, Mike. Hope the thread stays sensible... ~Ed
Ed , Thanks. Are you in Northern VA or nearby us? Hope to see you on the road someday!

Originally Posted by Mike, As Always
- GREAT PIX...Thanks for sharing... I also love what you've done with your car..
Mike , Thanks much. The car look SHALL stay like that for a while. I promised myself that the rear wing is the last mod for a long time to come

Originally Posted by SweAnders
I really enjoyed the pictures, wish my Porsche wasn't on the other side of the atlantic..
Anders. Thanks. Just curious, ..do Volvos dominate the roads there? Are Porsches rarity? How’s the club over there, any frequent runs? Are winters nasty to be having fun on the roads? I’ve always seen really gorgeous pictures of Sweden on ‘great sceneries’ calendars.

Greg Fishman , Have you been at VIR? I have a friend I wanted to see there in KY one weekend I was at VIR and it was only 6 hours away (mapquest says). Seems like I’ve seen your car there at VIR.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:03 AM
PorscheDavid
Racer

Mike....I think John D. and I are the ONLY people that truly DO drive our Pcars in the winter up here~!!! Ask us about how fun it is to get the looks we get from other people when they see a Porsche cruisin' along in a snow storm. Thanks for all the pictures Mike....awesome~!

Quick Reply: PICTURES from Last Saturday's Fun Drive