Sponsored by:

Yokohama AVS ES100

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 09:46 PM
HK G36C
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Yokohama AVS ES100

Any thoughts on the Yokohama AVS ES100? Daily Driver mostly on wet conditions. Thanks, David
Old 04-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HK G36C
Any thoughts on the Yokohama AVS ES100? Daily Driver mostly on wet conditions. Thanks, David
I think I need to sell my 993 and get a shark. The folks in the 993 forum don't approve of any kill stories, unless it is in your dream or on the track...
Are you selling the 993?
Old 04-29-2005, 10:13 PM
HK G36C
Rennlist Member

Hi Fill:

In my dream! Okay, should I start another "story." I had a newer camero ss on my *** and he would not let up. I wanted to have him pull over and read the admonishments off this board, but I decided to smoke him, at least, around a corner -- so, when I got a chance knowing a corner was coming up and he would be not able to keep up I punched it with every bit of jucie the 993 C4 had to offer. It worked he slowed down and as he drove by I shouted www.rennlist.com 993 forum. He looked puzzled! Then I woke up and realized it was only a dream and no one would be unhappy on this board for driving the way I did.

Anyway, do you have any thoughts on the tires or should I buy a shark and start dreaming with it, also?

You know this wet dream stuff is getting expensive? Any information to enhance these wet dreams is much appreciated.

And, no I am not selling as I am way into it with mods. I will wait for it to blowup like my last car.

I did say "wet" conditions, didn't I?

Old 04-29-2005, 10:21 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Fill:

In my dream! Okay, should I start another "story." I had a newer camero ss on my *** and he would not let up. I wanted to have him pull over and read the admonishments off this board, but I decided to smoke him, at least, around a corner -- so, when I got a chance knowing a corner was coming up and he would be not able to keep up I punched it with every bit of jucie the 993 C4 had to offer. It worked he slowed down and as he drove by I shouted www.rennlist.com 993 forum. He looked puzzled! Then I woke up and realized it was only a dream and no one would be unhappy on this board for driving the way I did.

Anyway, do you have any thoughts on the tires or should I buy a shark and start dreaming with it, also?

You know this wet dream stuff is getting expensive? Any information to enhance these wet dreams is much appreciated.

And, no I am not selling as I am way into it with mods. I will wait for it to blowup like my last car.

I did say "wet" conditions, didn't I?

I did a little search for you.

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...hama+AVS+ES100

Old 04-29-2005, 10:23 PM
HK G36C
Rennlist Member

thank you...

Quick Reply: Yokohama AVS ES100