993 Forum 1995-1998

Seat Group Buy!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 02:19 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Group Buy!

I am organizing a group buy, approved by John D., with your choice of Corbeau FX1 Pro or FX1 seats with brackets/sliders for your specific application. (For other seats, any make or model, please PM for special pricing!)

The brackets included in the price are the more expensive D bracket, which allows the user to retain the factory seat belt as well. If you desire a bracket that does not retain the factory belt, (C bracket) it will be cheaper. Please specify.

Details on the seats:

The new FX1 is the latest offering in affordable racing seats. The FX1 is a masterpiece in fiberglass composite shell design. Standard features include: fiberglass shell with a black gel coat, removable cushion inserts, full body support, 5-point harness capability and leatherette high wear patches. The FX1 will fit up to a 36-38" waist.

The FX1 Pro is the little brother to our FX1 seat. What makes this seat special is its extreme comfort and its ability to fit in almost any vehicle. Based on feedback from our customers we adjusted the width of the seat, added some additional padding, and made this fiberglass seat one of the most comfortable fixed back seats on the market today. Standard features include: fiberglass shell with a black gel coat, removable insert cushions, full body support, 5-point harness capability, and leatherette high wear patches. The FX1 Pro will fit up to a 36 waist

Available colors are Black Cloth w/ Red, Blue, Yellow or Black cushion inserts. All of the different color combinations can be viewed here: http://www.corbeau.com/product...shtml#

You can also view dimensions of the various seats at http://corbeau.com if you want to/need to go with a different seat. PM me about different brands too, I can get group buy rates on those too!

The price is going to be $660 for the pair with D brackets and sliders SHIPPED for the pair!

Payments by PayPal must add 3% to cover fee. As long as Corbeau has the seats and brackets in stock, they will ship within 24 hours of placing the orders. We need at least three more buyers of pairs in order to get this rate. We will not be able to accept payments or begin placing the orders until we have at least three more confirmed buyers.

The list of confirmed:
Eyal 951 - Pair, D bracket, blue or black insert, undecided
tedwright - Pair, D bracket red or black insert, undecided
Brent951 - Pair undecided, D brack, black/black
Mike Desrosiers -Pair FX1 Pro, black/black -- pair black corbeau 4 points - PAID
TB311- pair A4 Microseude, D brackets

I also have special pricing available on corbeau or G-Force 5 point camlock harnesses. Pricing is as follows. Corbeau 5 point will be 110 each, G-Force is 105 each.
~Eyal
P.S. This is a copy paste from the 944 forums, I assume the 993 forum may be interested in a bit more of an "affluent" seat, let me know!
Old 04-19-2005, 11:53 AM
nile13
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 60 Posts

Not to meddle, but a quick word of warning: test-install the seats on those brackets in a P-car. See if they line up, if they work and if they hold the seat in place.

I personally had horrendous experience with Corbeu bracket and the company was... shall we say... unprofessional. I will tell you that I would be dead if I was in any sort of an accident with those. I'm not even mentioning the fact that they were offset 2" to the left. This is all in non-P car, so please check, it might be OK.
Old 04-19-2005, 01:45 PM
riviera 93
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I have Corbeau's Forzas in my car with their brackets & sliders, everything mounted fine, after tracking two weekends they work fine. e

Last edited by riviera 93; 04-19-2005 at 01:46 PM. Reason: spllieng
Old 04-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

haha, thanks for the advice both of you. From my experiences everything is fine with the mounting. You could always order side mounts if you are worried about it. (you should if you are building a race car, much lighter and stiffer!)
~Eyal
Old 04-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Got MY order (along with a couple others already) in, should have some photos of seats (with roll bar too) in early to mid next week! I'm excited.
~Eyal
Old 04-23-2005, 03:46 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Hey everyone. There were alot of you that showed interest through PM's and on this thread, but I have only put in about 5 ordered through here. (The honda tech boys are starting to beat us out!) If you showed interest, and want to follow through, contact me so we can get your order in and your stuff shipped!
~Eyal

Quick Reply: Seat Group Buy!