Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics From Test Day @ Willow

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Cooter
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Correct. Usually Fridays at Willow are test and tune for race prep. only cars.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:11 PM
Midnight Rider
Racer

Agro/cooter- which one is you in the pics?? Shaved head??
Old 03-29-2005, 03:07 PM
Midnight Rider
Racer

So my boy agro responds:

shaved head ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in the car you MORON
Old 03-29-2005, 03:12 PM
RutgersU
Racer

[QUOTE=E. J. - 993 Alumni]Hey Agro, did you remember to put the lug nuts on before lowering the air jacks?/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Midnight Rider
Agro/cooter- which one is you in the pics?? Shaved head??
And Cooter's the problem?
Old 03-29-2005, 03:14 PM
Midnight Rider
Racer

Agro/cooter- just got your last love note to me via pm moments ago. Enough with the calling names and threatening. Was there not an agreement to play nice with John D? I assume this would include pms as well. Do I need to add stalking to your list of criminal behavior here on this list?
Old 03-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Midnight Rider
Racer

Oh, and the reason I asked who you were in the pic was to see you coming if you try to make good on the threats........That would be the threat you made which got you banned last time, and the more recent threat of a few days ago.
Old 03-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by OldGuy
It would have had to been in the last week or so based our on grass and bug count in those pics.
First though that came to my mind was "kills bugs fast" when I saw those.

Nice shots Luke.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Cooter
Correct. Usually Fridays at Willow are test and tune for race prep. only cars.
Well, in that case, you shouldn't have told some people that you were gone testing all weekend. Aside from the fact that you were online at least twice on Saturday and more on Sunday. Is it any wonder hardly no one trusts you? You can play all your alias games you want, but you can't hide from the truth.
Old 03-29-2005, 08:37 PM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

Hey agro,you come back under a new name without saying anything. Then I hear on one hand that you are going Grand Am racing as the driver, used to work at PMNA and Andial, are going testing all weekend etc... Then you post pics (none of you that you have said), say you only tested Friday, wont answer repeated attempts of different people to ask you what your job is on the team, continue to refer to the team as us and we, say your fiance keeps you from racing, say you have a real job which no one knows what it is, etc...

So, like Viken says, is it any wonder hardly anyone trusts you? That is one hell of a fantasy you have going on there. Did Cort say hi?
Old 03-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Cooter
Advanced

Viken - Am I to understand that you have never said one thing and done another ? Or that your plans have never changed ? Or better yet, are you telling me that you could get my fiancé to let me ditch the entire Easter weekend and race cars ? If that's the case then you're hired.
The funniest part about all this is that you actually feel so self important, as to suggest that gaining your trust is something I strive for. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, because all you've done is show me and the rest of the board what an arrogant guy you are. Sounds to me like Clemson had you pegged…
You want the truth, there, you got it.
Old 03-29-2005, 08:57 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Viken - Am I to understand that you have never said one thing and done another ? Or that your plans have never changed ? Or better yet, are you telling me that you could get my fiancé to let me ditch the entire Easter weekend and race cars ? If that's the case then you're hired.
The funniest part about all this is that you actually feel so self important, as to suggest that gaining your trust is something I strive for. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, because all you've done is show me and the rest of the board what an arrogant guy you are. Sounds to me like Clemson had you pegged…
You want the truth, there, you got it.
whoa....Scooter or whatever your name is.

I remember back when you were buying your 993. All Viken did was answer your questions. Now he is "Arrogant" "self important"? Maybe he just does not like you! Has that occured to you?
Old 03-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Cooter
Advanced

Originally Posted by Viken
Well, in that case, you shouldn't have told some people that you were gone testing all weekend. Aside from the fact that you were online at least twice on Saturday and more on Sunday. Is it any wonder hardly no one trusts you? You can play all your alias games you want, but you can't hide from the truth.
Originally Posted by Fill
All Viken did was answer your questions. Now he is "Arrogant" "self important"? Maybe he just does not like you! Has that occured to you?
That didn't sound like an answer to a question. Plus, I never ASKED a question. Yes, Viken doesn't like me, I think I'll go cry now...
Old 03-29-2005, 09:23 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

That didn't sound like an answer to a question. Plus, I never ASKED a question. Yes, Viken doesn't like me, I think I'll go cry now...
http://www.shindotrust.com/gsd/Video/Niki%20howling.MPG
Old 03-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The funniest part about all this is that you actually feel so self important, as to suggest that gaining your trust is something I strive for. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, because all you've done is show me and the rest of the board what an arrogant guy you are. Sounds to me like Clemson had you pegged… You want the truth, there, you got it.
As I said to you and others, you will never change your confrontational attitude. I never said I could get your fiancée to do anything. Heck, I don't even know her. As to me being hired, I am not looking for a job. I already have one and my boss is not some arrogant punk either. As to gaining someone's trust, you need to gain the Rennlist community's, not mine. You will never have my trust, so quit striving. Clemson? Oh, you must mean Andrew Balto aka abalto? No, he didn't peg anyone. He had as much class as you do. Not to mention a level of insecurity found only in adolescents.
Old 03-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Cooter
Advanced

Awwwwwww - did I hit a nerve, Viken ?
As to gaining someone's trust, you need to gain the Rennlist community's, not mine.
That's a laugh. Why, will it make me a better person ? What I NEED is a stiff *** drink...
As I said to you and others, you will never change your confrontational attitude.
As usual, you call me a liar, hurl personal insults, and now I'M confrontational ?? Like John D said once before, Viken, you go chumming for sharks, you might get bit.

Quick Reply: Pics From Test Day @ Willow