993 Forum 1995-1998

Jenkins Auto Sales

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2002, 08:30 PM
Abbott
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Jenkins Auto Sales

Has any dealt with Jenkins Auto sales in Florida. I am looking at a Turbo that they have for sale. I am from NJ, so I cant just drive over there on a Saturday and check them out. Just want to know if they are reputable. thanks

Al
Old 11-06-2002, 12:42 PM
Mike W
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know the guys there very well. Email or call me 877-888-9895. Mike W (mjumpshot@aol.com).
Old 11-06-2002, 01:26 PM
BS911
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts
Bought mine from them long distance as well. I won't say that everything was absolutely perfect but all in all I'd say they did a good job and a fair deal with me. They seemed to really put some effort to fix some problems they noticed. (Replaced steering rack, valve covers, plug wires, belts, battery, charged a/c.) They were understanding in my plight of long distance purchasing and gave the car a solid maintenance and check over to get it ready for my return trip up the road. They even took me to the shop to see it up on the rack so I could thoroughly inspect it. There were still a few little gremlins I had to work out (distributor belt broken, a couple electrical gremlins, and worn out brake rotors) but all in all, I think we had a mutually good deal on the purchase and I'm still driving happily.

I don't know if I'd whole heartedly recommend them without question - still do the proper homework on the car - but I wouldn't NOT recommend them.

BTW: That is one long, boring drive back up 95 from there - but I found the new 993 made it quite pleasurable.

Feel free to email me if you have any specific ?s about them.

Quick Reply: Jenkins Auto Sales