Sponsored by:

Low-profile floor jack group purchase, part zwei

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2001, 07:00 PM
ed devinney
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 66 Likes on 44 Posts
I sent p-mail to the folks who have replied directly to this thread, but the best way to get in is to mail me at ejd@mac.com (I'm using that address to organize the orders) and I'll send details; no need to spend board bandwidth.

FWIW, the price of the DK20Q may get even better than the deal we have now. Also, you don't have to be a rennlister to participate, so if you know someone with a Corvette, NSX, or other low car that might be interested, have them drop me a line.
Old 11-06-2001, 06:32 PM
Anir
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just wanted to officially recognize that Ed arranged a refund of the second jack plate that was never sent by AC Hydraulics. I appreciate his assistance, and continue to benefit from the purchase of this intelligently designed, well built jack.
Old 11-07-2001, 11:53 AM
ed devinney
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 66 Likes on 44 Posts
Thanks for the recognition, Anir. Pads are still back-ordered and I'll keep you in mind whenever they become available.

I just put this group purchase to bed, but I can point anyone interested to two excellent sources. Steve D'Geralamo of Ultimate garage (www.ultimategarage.com) carries them at a good price, and I'm pretty sure Steve Weiner of Rennsport Systems (http://www.rennsportsystems.com/~porsche/ , porsche@rennsportsystems.com ) carries them, too. Both are Rennlist contributors.

I may run another group buy next year, but it depends - they're fun, but it wears off after a while :-) The jacks are great, though - contact either of the Steves above.

Quick Reply: Low-profile floor jack group purchase, part zwei