Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why is Rejex and Zaino not popular with the guys at Autopia?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004 | 04:14 AM
prince_ramses
Intermediate

Default Why is Rejex and Zaino not popular with the guys at Autopia?

Hello Everyone,

I was doing some research about car polish and wax recently, and i found it very interesting to see that Rejex and Zaino is very popular with Renlist, but don't make the cut with the Autopia forum. Its very strange to see such a big difference in opinion.

Looking for some feedback.

Thanks
Old 11-15-2004 | 04:18 AM
Monique
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rejex did not make the cut with me.

I tested Rejex and Meguiar on two adjacent panels of my car; then I asked 4 auto nut buddies to give their opinions. 4/4 thought the Meguiar panel was shinier.

My $0.02
Old 11-15-2004 | 04:41 AM
prince_ramses
Intermediate

Monique,

Like yourself, the forum at autopia were more into products like Meguiar's, Klasse, 3M, PS21 and etc...I assume these are the mainstream products that are easily available of the shelf. Given the fact that companies like Meguiar's and 3M are huge, and have lots of resources for R&D, one will question why they are unable to match or improve on products made by smaller companies whom invented Rejex or Zaino, if they indeed inferior.(no disrespect, i'm sure the chemist at who invented Rejex and Zaino are very inteliigent).

Thanks.
Old 11-15-2004 | 04:46 AM
Monique
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hello Prince...

Read this thread, you'll get more insight..

https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/167648-is-polar-silver-clear-coated-i-m-prepping-for-rejex-and-need-advice.html
Old 11-15-2004 | 08:56 AM
Caveman
Rennlist Member

Thumbs up

If you do a search on Zaino you'll find a huge support for it on this forum. I've tried it and found it to be very good, even after only a few coats. Naturally, the only way you can truly decide is to take the plunge and try out a few products until you find something you like.

Cheers,

David
Old 11-15-2004 | 09:52 AM
tom97c4s
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Monique
Rejex did not make the cut with me.

I tested Rejex and Meguiar on two adjacent panels of my car; then I asked 4 auto nut buddies to give their opinions. 4/4 thought the Meguiar panel was shinier.

My $0.02
I heard that Rejex is for protection NOT shine. First get the shine than protect it with rejex.
Old 11-15-2004 | 10:15 AM
Monique
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by tom97c4s
I heard that Rejex is for protection NOT shine. First get the shine than protect it with rejex.
I have used Rejex for many years as a protection for wing leading edges and wheel coating on a corporate aircraft.

I followed the instructions for automotive use... but Meguiar was better. FWIW, Zymol has many good reports too.

PORK ON!

Quick Reply: Why is Rejex and Zaino not popular with the guys at Autopia?