Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GROUP BUY: MAShaw RS Wing and Splitters

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 01:31 AM
Cy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've done the Euro RS rear spoiler and front splitter from MA Shaw. High quality pieces and Mike is a great guy to deal with. I'm very happy with the product, transaction, and result . . . and that's without the deal you guys are getting.

To confirm, the RS rear spoiler won't cover the basket handle 3rd brake light holes . . . you'd have to get the three holes filled and repaint the deck. I went a different route . . . I picked up a new rear deck off Ebay for $50 (previously damaged and fixed). This allowed me to unbolt my stock rear deck with the stock wing attached and keep it as one unit in case I want to restore the car to stock later. Detaching and replacing the stock rear wing equipment on the deck would be a real pain. MA Shaw sells fiberglass rear decks and that would have been the route I would have gone with if I hadn't come across the used deck.

Regards,
Old 11-16-2004, 01:46 AM
nman413
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a nice look

http://www.flat-6.net/forum/f6_attac...60&twidth=1024
Old 11-16-2004, 04:54 PM
kkim
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

For those asking for products not being offered in this GB, I suggest you try calling Mike at MAShaw, explain what you are looking for and ask if he could cut you a deal as being part of this Rennlist GB. Can't guarantee anything, but you might be surprised with what he might be willing to do for you. Again, I can't stress enough how great a guy Mike is to deal with.

If any of you have questions about his products, just call him and he is more than happy to explain and share his knowledge.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:06 PM
Jeff96-993
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just called to place my order with Mike... he said I was about the tenth person to call and place an order. He said they're busy filling orders and are thankful for the business.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:15 PM
mac993
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sent Mike my check on Monday. Very nice guy.

Either the Porshe gods are telling me something or my 993 is mad at me, but the day I ordered my RS wing my spoiler stopped working!!! It's stuck up. Oh well, just one more reason to make the switch.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:24 PM
kkim
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mac993
Sent Mike my check on Monday. Very nice guy.

Either the Porshe gods are telling me something or my 993 is mad at me, but the day I ordered my RS wing my spoiler stopped working!!! It's stuck up. Oh well, just one more reason to make the switch.
Nah, it's just your car looking forward to being a fixed wing 993.

After we take delivery of this, someone needs to do a comprehensive DIY on what it takes to get this installed correctly. First one to do it post with lots of pictures.

Quick Reply: GROUP BUY: MAShaw RS Wing and Splitters