SAI DIY- Thanks to Rob Kwate

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 02:45 AM
kkim
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SAI DIY- Thanks to Rob Kwate

As most of you know, Rob came up with a procedure for cleaning the secondary air injection system that was posted as a thread about a month or so ago. As a fellow 96 993 owner who fears the dreaded CEL light coming on one day, I would like to thank Rob for having the guts to use his car as a test bed and for sharing his knowledge.

What brings this up is that I was just over at Robin's DIY page and lo and behold, Rob's procedure is there... well written and with pictures to boot. If you haven't read it, I'd highly recommend you do so.

http://p-car.com/diy/sai/1/sai.htm

Good job, Rob! And thanks again for sharing.

Mahalo!

Old 11-12-2004, 04:00 AM
Rob Kwate
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Kelly:

You're very welcome. Actually, I have benefitted greatly from the sharing of knowledge on this board and Robin's site, and I'm glad I was able to give something back. However, I don't deserve all the credit. Joel Reiser on the PCA site developed this procedure and walked me through it through emails. I'm not sure I would have tried this without his guidance. Also, while I think I'm a pretty decent mechanic, I'm lousy with computers. I took the pictures and typed the article, but without my wife Theresa, the article would never have been posted. So on behalf of Joel, Theresa, and myself, you're very welcome. We're glad we could help. Take care, Rob.
Old 11-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Chaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 264 Likes on 199 Posts

What a generous sharing group !

Quick Reply: SAI DIY- Thanks to Rob Kwate