Sponsored by:

Child seat 993 cab

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2002, 04:37 PM
Oliver
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Child seat 993 cab

I have a 993 Cab and am looking for a child seat for my daughter who is 6 months old - 8 kilos and 67cm tall. Alllthough I searched this issue in Rennlist forum, I am still not clear on the following points:
- Is there a car seat model which fits the rear seat of a 993 Cab. I was told by a Porsche dealer that it does not exist, because of the height of the child
- Which Britax child seat model is comparable to the Porsche Convertible Child Seat for 911 Carrera (993)

Many thanks.
Old 01-29-2002, 04:54 PM
Anir
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[quote]Originally posted by Oliver:
<strong>Is there a car seat model which fits the rear seat of a 993 Cab. I was told by a Porsche dealer that it does not exist, because of the height of the child
- Which Britax child seat model is comparable to the Porsche Convertible Child Seat for 911 Carrera (993)

Many thanks.</strong><hr></blockquote>

According to a recent post by a cab owner, the Britax booster seat (called Porsche Zoom) does NOT fit in the cab - too tall. In my coupe, its works, but barely. The square base does not fit ideally into the tapered rear seat bottom. As a result, the seat sits a bit ****-eyed.

There are some pics of both a Century and the Zoom at the 993TT website below.

Quick Reply: Child seat 993 cab