Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   993 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum-58/)
-   -   Who has the most beautiful 993 on here?? (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/165588-who-has-the-most-beautiful-993-on-here.html)

boostid 10-22-2004 07:17 AM

JP;

Actually, the tractor in my driveway is appropriate. There are times when it would come in handy around the property. I like the way the driver displays his P-car passion with the emblem on the rear of his coat. As to helmets, when I need to climb a tree to top it or other trimming, my wife insists I wear my full-face Simpson.

Regards,

mnmblu 10-22-2004 01:49 PM

Hal,
Yes I did. I know that sometimes even a blind man can hit a bullseye, It happens to me all the time. It is just that all those elements came together to create a wonderful shot, planned or not. I do like your second picture too but it does not have the magic like the first. The photo gods were on your side for that one.

Matt, hmmmm, not sure I understand your post. :confused: Thanks for the english lesson though, my mistake, really wasn't thinking or editing my post and besides I went to Beer U, so I'll use that as an excuse. Next time you may want to use red when highlighting my errors, that way I can dredge up old memories of failed exams, oh boy. I guess I better start using the spell checker too or I am really gonna be in trouble. And breaking Phil's balls???? Not me!!! He has been breaking my balls about my affection for the basket handle, all in good fun I might add. I think his off handed comment was indirectly addressed to me in a good natured way. Phil and I are very good buddies and we support and respect each other.

Yes, I do change my avatar quite a bit... being in the witness protection program and all... Besides, I get bored, A.D.D., of course. Man cannot live on bread alone. ;) It's like a rotating wallpaper program, keeps me interested.

A good natured response from mnmblu.

Alan :)

Oh, and nels415,
Great picture too. Silver is such a great color to photograph, there is no better color for the camera lens.

Father of 3 10-22-2004 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by delanobe
The only Viola 993 here bigbye

Love that color!

Toga 10-22-2004 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by mnmblu
Hal,
I guess I better start using the spell checker too or I am really gonna be in trouble.

it helps a lot... :D

mnmblu 10-22-2004 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Toga
it helps a lot... :D

Apparently so. :D :surr:

ibdavid 10-22-2004 02:07 PM

Okay, I had to show. It's not the best pic, I need to take more, but I think you get the point.

I know already said this, but, I LOVE THIS THREAD! :D

911 10-22-2004 11:47 PM

David,

I like the 996 turbo twists on your car. I've thought about that same combo, too. Looks nice!

nman413 10-23-2004 01:52 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are some pix :D

Some clean, some dirty. All taken by max911 where the car is happiest. On the track.

Since Terry posted pictures of the Rockies, I'll throw in a picture too. Terry, that just seems like an awesome road trip. I would love to do that at some point.

GratefulJED 10-23-2004 09:40 PM

Better late than never... :)

http://forums.rennlist.com/upload/test1_copy2.jpg

911 10-23-2004 10:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
GratefulJed -

Nice pic of your car! What's your ride height?

Anyway, here are some pics of my car after the PSS9s were installed this week.

mnmblu 10-23-2004 10:18 PM

Lookin good Mich, very nice. how does it handle?

911 10-23-2004 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by mnmblu
Lookin good Mich, very nice. how does it handle?

Alan,

You talkin' to me??? You talkin' to me??? I looked for a Mich on some earlier posts and didn't see any, so I'm going to assume you were referring to me! ;)

Yes, the car feels great. I hope my back is well enough so I can go to the Streets (11/7/04) and really test it. It looks like there's going to be a strong showing of Rennlisters there, so I really hope I can make it.

Rich

993RS 10-23-2004 11:59 PM

Rich,
I assume old Alan is referring to the lack of the basket handle on the back of your car... so the answer he would expect to hear, is "not too well"....

leeham 10-24-2004 12:44 AM

Targa 1

2 Attachment(s)
This one gets my vote! Iridian Blue with custom order gray interior. Anyone ever seen Iridian Blue before?

993RS 10-24-2004 12:48 AM

LeeH,
Nice car. Actually, by pure coincidence, I saw that color for the first time yesterday, when I went up to my Porsche garage and saw a 3.8L 993 C2 in exactly that color...